PDA

View Full Version : KNEE settings for filming people who have sweat on their foreheads

Budgieboots
09-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Hey guys,

I was just wondering what the best way to film people who may have a bit of sweat on their forehead is?
So, as far as I can tell, to reduce the appearance of the highlight on their forehead from the sweat, I should drop the KNEE value down to 75% correct?

legrevedotcom
10-01-2011, 12:38 AM
It is run and gun interviews you're doing? In any case I would try to impose myself a bit and powder them down.

Budgieboots
10-01-2011, 01:40 AM
It is run and gun interviews you're doing? In any case I would try to impose myself a bit and powder them down.

Yeah, it's mostly run and gun. Talking to guests at a wedding and so forth, getting improvised "testimonials".

Allan Black
10-01-2011, 01:46 AM
You should pat them down, in a run'n gun wedding type situation, it lets them prepare and mentally.

Cheers.

robmneilson
10-01-2011, 10:49 AM
It's actually a great little trick, getting people powdered down does give them a second to prepare mentally and it makes a big difference. I'll find myself doing it, even when they don't need it just to let them get their head together to be on camera.