PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Peeps

jasonthewho
09-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Hey guys. I just moved to Dallas from NYC, and I'm still getting settled, but I'd love to enter ScareFest. If you don't know me, I've entered a number of these before, and had pretty good success with Bartholomew Saxton and Melody For Allyriane (check out my signature to watch any of my fest entries). I have an idea, and most of a script, but I can't do this one alone, so I'm looking for some fellow Dallas filmmakers who are interested in entering (or anyone in the surrounding area). Feel free to reply here, or PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Dustin R. Rogan
09-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Wait...what? you're back in Texas?

Welcome back!

Rogan

jasonthewho
09-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Thanks Dustin. Now if there were only some other Dallas DVXusers who wanted to play, I could be back in the game.

Dauthi
09-15-2011, 10:08 AM
My friend and I might be able to help out depending on when/where you want to shoot.
I travel A LOT for my job and will gone for at least 2 weeks in the coming month. I am pretty well rounded video production wise, and he is willing to act/create music.
With details I should be able to let you know weather or not I am available.

Cryogenic Filmworks
09-15-2011, 11:09 AM
Jason I PM'd you.

Dallas has a lot of things that go on, just not on DVXuser for some reason.

jasonthewho
09-15-2011, 12:27 PM
Hey guys! Great to hear from both of you. I'm about to fly to a wedding for the weekend, but I'll get back to both of you as soon as I get back. (Or maybe even while I'm there, if I have time).