PDA

View Full Version : why no love for fs100 footage??

jambredz
08-24-2011, 05:41 PM
7d shooter here :) ...but it sure would be nice to see a consolidated section of fs100 footage. the other cams have it....why none for the baby f3?

legrevedotcom
08-24-2011, 10:43 PM
You could just check out the Vimeo group. I think most people here end up putting their footage there anyways...

NeedCreative
08-25-2011, 08:24 AM
Id check Vimeo but the fact is I haven't seen a lot of compelling footage worth showing off. Even my own early footy sucks while I was getting used to picture profiles and so forth.

Don't know why we don't see better footage; in the right hands clearly the camera can look amazing (there are great examples you just need to slog through a lot of crap to find them). As alaskadude says below, it's probably because the good shooters have been shooting and not "testing".

alaskacameradude
08-25-2011, 08:49 AM
Once things quiet down a bit for me, I am putting together some stuff I will post from running around Alaska with the FS 100. Right after I got the FS 100, I got REALLY busy. Coincidence??

robmneilson
08-25-2011, 08:55 AM
I just had one quick shoot with my FS100: http://vimeo.com/27990037

But I've got every weekend booked up for shooting starting next week, running through the end of Sept. Will have a bunch of anamorphic footage to show as well!

jambredz
08-25-2011, 03:10 PM
well its great to see you guys shooting alot! I wasn't really talking about test vids..those generally suck ass. But final projects would be good. So look forward to seeing some of the stuff you guys produce in the end.