PDA

View Full Version : Re: 2-Channel LCPM not showing up as separate tracks in Premiere Pro CS5.5

ectobuilder
08-01-2011, 06:42 AM
I tried recording in 2-channel LCPM and when I drop the MTS file onto the timeline on Adobe Premeire Pro CS5.5 I don't see two-discrete tracks on the timeline. What is wrong? Does it have to be Dolby Digital Stereo?

Kraut69
08-01-2011, 06:58 AM
I would like to know your procedure for importing into the computer. Are you on Windows or a Mac? CS5 supports LCPM. (My experience with previous NLE's is that you always have to manually separate the left and right channels)

cuervo
08-01-2011, 08:57 AM
I tried recording in 2-channel LCPM and when I drop the MTS file onto the timeline on Adobe Premeire Pro CS5.5 I don't see two-discrete tracks on the timeline. What is wrong? Does it have to be Dolby Digital Stereo?

I ran into the same problem when using PCM audio. I'm able to properly import the audio in After Effects CS5.5 and Tmpgenc Mastering Works 5. Are you sure you have all the latest CS5.5 updates in Premiere?

Kraut69
08-03-2011, 07:01 PM
CS5.5 and 60P and 60i recording: I have found that at the 1080 60P setting when recording LPCM sound with the FS100, when I import the clip, no audio track gets imported (the audio track is on the original file). I can get LPCM audio to import when using 60i. Dolby digital recorded at 60P or 60i imports fine.

I have no issues with either LCPM or Dolby digital with the rest of the recording modes on the FS100.

tscav
08-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Have you tried to: Go to effects ->drop the effect "fill left" or "fill right" on your audio. That'll chose wich of the two you want. Dublicate track, and use fill left on one, and fill right on the other - if you want seperate control of both...