PDA

View Full Version : Get your FS100? Post up here.

cheezweezl
06-01-2011, 11:30 AM
Ok, role call for cameras in hand. Feel free to post any useful info as well such as, things we didn't know about the camera, menu details/pics, footage, test results, etc.

It's all happening!!!!

cheezweezl
06-02-2011, 03:37 PM
got mine. picked up from fedex this morning. pretty jazzed so far. 30db is insane!!!! ND's are gonna be a must. at zero db, f2.8, 1/48 shutter, i have blown highlights in my office with very dim lighting. haven't been outside in the sun yet...

build quality is better than i expected. the camera seems solid. although i think the entire handle/mic mount assembly is plastic. this is no good for heavy rigs. i can see it snapping. i'm sure zacuto will make some awesome handle for it for like $1000 or something. one thing worth mentioning about the handle is that the mic mount rod is 15mm. so you can put a short 15mm rod in it's place for mounting a VF or something.

speaking of zacuto, the universal baseplate does not go high enough to make the camera reach standard mattebox height. it's about 1/4" too short at it's tallest setting. zacuto claims compatibility of the fs100 with this rod system so i don't know what's up with that. the camera needs a little riser between it and the baseplate for it to work.

the menus are pretty easy to navigate. dialing manual WB is easier than on the ex1. you just dial it in rather than having to edit the pic profile that you are using. gain is another story. you have to go into the menu to adjust beyond what your switches are assigned to. but, the gain is the first menu item and it's pretty quick. you see results as you are adjusting so that's a plus. the paint menu is nowhere near as extensive as the ex1. it's at least as deep as an hvx200, probably a little deeper. you can go in and uncrush the blacks which is the #1 thing i hoped for.

peaking works great, just like the ex1 but with less color options. red, white, or yellow is all you get. personally i like blue so bummer there. histogram seems about like the ex1 histogram. tomorrow my zacuto evf arrives so i'll be using the false color and programmable zebras more than the histo anyway i think.

i was bummed to see that there is no 48 frame when recording s&q. just goes 1,2,4,8,15,24,30,60. however 60 frame 1080p makes me happy.

i won't have a chance to shoot anything with it until tonight or tomorrow. will post footage when i'm done. here's a pic...

https://files.me.com/fisherfilmworks/z5a59k

Stephen Mick
06-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Got mine. I'll post pics tomorrow and footage sometime this weekend. But so far…me likey.

morgan_moore
06-02-2011, 03:47 PM
cheese good stuff keep it coming (http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?251092-My-Sony-FS100-Experience&p=2351256&viewfull=1#post2351256) ??

Cory Braun
06-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Got mine. I'll post pics tomorrow and footage sometime this weekend. But so far…me likey.

Stephen, I thought you were going with a more traditional camcorder? What made you change your mind?

Stephen Mick
06-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Well, I had a couple of projects come up that are perfect for the FS-100, and my local retailer (Omega) had an open pre-order slot, so I grabbed one. :D But I'll likely also be adding an XF300 or HPX-250 to the kit at some point soon.

cheezweezl
06-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Omega is where mine came from. They got them yesterday and overnighted. Nice guys.

David G. Smith
06-02-2011, 05:10 PM
I got word from Abel Cine that mine shipped today and will be in on 6/8. Woooo Whooooo!.

cheezweezl
06-02-2011, 07:26 PM
yo morgan.

here ya go. anybody who wants to chime in, feel free.

Juat a couple of Qs !

Keep rolling
-If you pull the HDMI lead out during a take does it stop rolling/recording Nope. Pull it out, plug it in, repeat many times. Keeps on rollin'

Manual control
-can you easily adjust manual WB yes. one button and dial it in
-Gain/ISO not quite as easy. well you have your 3 presets but to change one, you must go into the menu. 3 button pushes and you're dialing.
-shutter speed one button push and dial away. also, you can press the button twice for auto if you like that sorta thing. a little "a" pops up. then once you let the camera expose for you, you can press the button again to lock in that setting and go back to manual. there is also a gain button that does the same thing i just mentioned but with gain.

Monitor
-is there onscreen histogram yes
-if so is it RGB no
-on screen sound levels yes
-is there focus check punch in (while rolling) yes. and peaking remains active when you punch in. a little plus over the ex1 which did not.
-can this stuff show on an external monitor dunno yet, will update
- does the onboard mon do a full 180 to face someone recording themself(!) yes

Access to controls
-can you control most basic functions while the top monitor is closed if you mean wb, gain, shutter, etc. then yes.
-can you adjust the sound levels while the top is closed not really. the level controls are right there at the edge but probably not. EDIT: actually, while it's kind of wonky, yes it can be done.

24/25p
I guess you have to choose PAL or NTSC version still yes. one or the other.

Diffraction
Using for RnG I guess I may stop down a lot for the ‘2/3’ look for a easy focussing
Do you witness diffraction (softer image) at small T stop say 11-16 can't stop down yet with my eos lenses. anybody else want to chime in here?

ND/gain
Can you guide on the basic ND set you have
Id like to open to at least T4 on a sunny day at 1/50 shutter havent used it with nd yet. i can tell you that at 0db, f2.8, my shutter had to be at 1/1200 for good exposure in sunlight.
Is there negative gain selectable, if so does this reduce DR in a drastic manner no negative gain

Moiree
Of course the big let down of my canons is Mr Stripey shirt, does this camera like him haven't done extensive testing yet. i can say that i have not seen any moire yet where i know i would have with my 7d.

Jello
How apparent is it compared to a Canon not even close. jello and worse yet, microjitter is not an issue with this camera. not to say you can't make it show up, it's just not going to be a problem under normal conditions. i shot handheld with my 200mm with no image stabilization and it just looked like handheld. not a jellowy mess.

Disco lights/Strobes
Any experience? not yet. i'm sure that being a cmos camera, strobes should be avoided. but ya never know. will test when i get a chance.

LowDown
06-02-2011, 08:36 PM
I picked up my camera yesterday from Omegabroadcast. Today I shot a display of striped shirts for a job that was going to be 7d. No problems whatsoever, 7d would never have handled that, not a chance. Awesome camera. goodbye dslr.
Oh and the nikon and PL adapters that I bought from Ceico7 on ebay are great, rock solid.
http://shanekelly.readyhosting.com/letus/fs100.JPG
http://shanekelly.readyhosting.com/letus/fs100pl.JPG

ectobuilder
06-02-2011, 09:07 PM
I picked up my camera yesterday from Omegabroadcast. Today I shot a display of striped shirts for a job that was going to be 7d. No problems whatsoever, 7d would never have handled that, not a chance. Awesome camera. goodbye dslr.
Oh and the nikon and PL adapters that I bought from Ceico7 on ebay are great, rock solid.

Hope your clients can appreciate how lucky they are! FS100 vs 7D no contest!

morgan_moore
06-02-2011, 11:20 PM
yo morgan.

here ya go. anybody who wants to chime in, feel free.

Thanks for taking the time to answer - wonderful stuff

SMM

morgan_moore
06-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Focus Check.

Where is the button

DOst the kit come with a wired remote, does that have focus check

You know what would be great, lock the onboard monitor to expanded focus and have an external showing the full image?

Thanks

S

morgan_moore
06-03-2011, 12:07 AM
no inbuit mic/'speakers'?

harrisoncj
06-03-2011, 02:25 PM
@cheezweez, are those the standard 12" rods that come with the universal baseplate?

cheezweezl
06-03-2011, 04:36 PM
yup the standard 12" just barely long enough for the 70-200 and the mattebox...

beware, as i mentioned before, the zacuto baseplate will not get your camera to industry standard height. i guess if everything you have is adjustable, it's not the end of the world. but for me, it sucks as my mattebox is fixed height...

thxdave
06-03-2011, 10:29 PM
I think I'm smelling an overpriced Zacuto baseplate "extension plate" or shim coming up! ;-)

TimurCivan
06-03-2011, 11:01 PM

Yeeeeeeahhhhh boi!!!!!!!!!

David G. Smith
06-04-2011, 12:47 AM
I think I'm smelling an overpriced Zacuto baseplate "extension plate" or shim coming up! ;-)

"Over priced" and Zacuto in the same sentence.... wouldn't that be redundant? :grin:

thxdave
06-04-2011, 07:00 AM
"Over priced" and Zacuto in the same sentence.... wouldn't that be redundant? :grin:

Touche! And I'll be they'll manage to get one of those little name plates on it.....somewhere. Maybe we should start a thread for what weird "Z-name" Steve and Jens will give it? ;-)

cheezweezl
06-04-2011, 07:58 AM
Touche! And I'll be they'll manage to get one of those little name plates on it.....somewhere. Maybe we should start a thread for what weird "Z-name" Steve and Jens will give it? ;-)

Well, being that they claim compatibility with the FS100, I think it should be called "Zoops!!" or "sorry, we Zucked up"

thxdave
06-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Exactly how far off alignment is the standard baseplate? From the discussion here, it sounds like you cannot move the plate far enough "up" to align, correct? I have the Zacuto baseplate for my EX1 for my Arri MMB-1 mattebox and I was looking forward to moving it over to an FS100 when I get one. With all those great attachment points on the bottom of the '100, I'd hate to think that I'd have to put a Juiced Design or Olaf plate on the bottom.

cheezweezl
06-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Exactly how far off alignment is the standard baseplate? From the discussion here, it sounds like you cannot move the plate far enough "up" to align, correct? I have the Zacuto baseplate for my EX1 for my Arri MMB-1 mattebox and I was looking forward to moving it over to an FS100 when I get one. With all those great attachment points on the bottom of the '100, I'd hate to think that I'd have to put a Juiced Design or Olaf plate on the bottom.

Yes, that is correct. I haven't gotten out the tape measure but it comes up roughly 1/4-1/2" short of the 85mm standard lens center height. Like I said, if your mattebox is height adjustable, you can probably make it work. Mine is not...

Stephen Mick
06-04-2011, 09:17 AM
I should be getting a few baseplate options from my friend Brian Berkey at Berkey Systems shortly. As soon as I get them, I'll rig up the FS-100 with rails, matte box and follow focus, and I'll post some pics. I'm pretty sure the Berkey DSLR baseplate is going to be the way to go with the FS-100.

thxdave
06-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Oh c**p! That's not good. The Arri does not have any vertical adjustments. It all has to come from the Zacuto baseplate. I haven't even looked at their website lately, but you're saying that they DO claim to be compatible with the '100?

cheezweezl
06-04-2011, 09:28 AM
http://www.zacuto.com/sony-nex-fs100

David G. Smith
06-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Yes, that is correct. I haven't gotten out the tape measure but it comes up roughly 1/4-1/2" short of the 85mm standard lens center height. Like I said, if your mattebox is height adjustable, you can probably make it work. Mine is not...

Can you not put shorter rails off of your camera plate and then put a height adjustable connector clamp for another short set of rails that you attach your MB to? You would then be able to adjust the height of the MB independent of height of the base plate.

cheezweezl
06-04-2011, 09:40 AM
Can you not put shorter rails off of your camera plate and the put height adjustable connector clamp for another short set of rails that you attach you MB to?

Sure. You could also just shim the height of the camera by sandwiching a cheese plate or something between the camera and the zacuto plate. That's the accessory that zacuto will come out with.

Oooohhh NEW NAME for it!! The "Cheese Zandwich"

David G. Smith
06-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Sure. You could also just shim the height of the camera by sandwiching a cheese plate or something between the camera and the zacuto plate. That's the accessory that zacuto will come out with.

Oooohhh NEW NAME for it!! The "Cheese Zandwich"

$599, plus shipping and handling!

thxdave
06-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Ah Cheez, you nailed it!! ;-) And David wasn't far off on that price, too! Thanks for the link to that page, Cheeze. I'm stunned that they were SO certain that it was going to align with the '100. Do you think that the dimensions could have changed THAT from the prototype body to the production model?

Stephen Mick
06-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Okay, so I just got the stuff from Berkey Systems. The DSLR Baseplate is perfect for the FS-100. This is the one Brian sent me…
http://www.berkeysystem.com/store/camera-base-assemblies/single-quad-baseplate-assy-w-2-risers-and-cross-block/

He also sent me enough rods, posts and connectors that I could build the Eiffel Tower if I wanted to. Which is great, because I specifically told him what I thought the biggest mounting "needs" would be: external recorder and HD monitor and/or EVF/viewfinder.

With the DSLR baseplate above, you get plenty of adjustability to mount a matte box on the rails. What's really, really cool about that baseplate is that just behind the rod attachments are two additional rod supports that allow you to use a threaded rod and additional connectors to mount an external recorder and a monitor.

I'll post some pics shortly so you guys can see what I'm talking about.

SM

cheezweezl
06-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Ah Cheez, you nailed it!! ;-) And David wasn't far off on that price, too! Thanks for the link to that page, Cheeze. I'm stunned that they were SO certain that it was going to align with the '100. Do you think that the dimensions could have changed THAT from the prototype body to the production model?

Who knows. Maybe. It's hard to tell from the pic on their page but I think that the camera is coming up short there too. They have that soft sock type donut so I can't really tell. My MB has a rubber bellows donut and a hard ring so it's not forgiving at all.

Stephen Mick
06-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Pics of the Berkey Rig (and this is just the beginning, there's still a lot of stuff to figure out)…

http://proofcreative.com/user/IMG_9129.JPG

http://proofcreative.com/user/IMG_9130.JPG

http://proofcreative.com/user/IMG_9131.JPG

http://proofcreative.com/user/IMG_9133.JPG

mico
06-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Okay, so I just got the stuff from Berkey Systems. The DSLR Baseplate is perfect for the FS-100. This is the one Brian sent me…
http://www.berkeysystem.com/store/camera-base-assemblies/single-quad-baseplate-assy-w-2-risers-and-cross-block/

He also sent me enough rods, posts and connectors that I could build the Eiffel Tower if I wanted to. Which is great, because I specifically told him what I thought the biggest mounting "needs" would be: external recorder and HD monitor and/or EVF/viewfinder.

With the DSLR baseplate above, you get plenty of adjustability to mount a matte box on the rails. What's really, really cool about that baseplate is that just behind the rod attachments are two additional rod supports that allow you to use a threaded rod and additional connectors to mount an external recorder and a monitor.

I'll post some pics shortly so you guys can see what I'm talking about.

SM

I just got that exact baseplate . I like that adjusting height for different matte boxes is easy and mounting rods perpendicular to the main rods.

If you have a zacuto baselplate where height is too low you can go with this:

http://www.thecinecity.com/eshop/product.php?productid=151&cat=248&page=1

or this

http://store.zacuto.com/Z-Spacer.html

mico
06-04-2011, 10:27 AM
Pics of the Berkey Rig (and this is just the beginning, there's still a lot of stuff to figure out)…

http://proofcreative.com/user/IMG_9133.JPG

Whats also great is that the matte box rods can be extended towards the back of the camera to make a shoulder rig. They pass right over the perpendicular rods.

harrisoncj
06-04-2011, 11:17 AM
im a little nervous now because I'm planning on using the zacuto universal baseplate. should i be okay if my mattebox has a +/- 10mm height adjustment?

cheezweezl
06-04-2011, 12:13 PM
yeah, if you can lower it 10mm from standard height, you should be ok...

J Davis
06-04-2011, 12:17 PM
@Stephan depending what PL zoom you are stepping up to, then the PL mount itself is what will attach to the rails - in order to hold the weight of the zoom. Especially if the FS100 is light and plastic and built to hold e and a mount still glass

Stephen Mick
06-04-2011, 12:31 PM
I've ordered the MTF PL-E Adapter, which doesn't have support. But I do plan on adding lens support for heavier PL-zooms when necessary. Berkey makes a really nice Lens Support block that should do the trick.

Barry_Green
06-04-2011, 12:54 PM
@Stephan depending what PL zoom you are stepping up to, then the PL mount itself is what will attach to the rails - in order to hold the weight of the zoom. Especially if the FS100 is light and plastic and built to hold e and a mount still glass
Note, the support on a PL mount isn't necessarily designed to hold a PL zoom! It might be able to hold a little zoom like a 16mm zoom or maybe something like the Red Pro 17-50, but you will definitely need secondary lens support to handle a bigger zoom like an Alura or Cooke 18-100 or Red 18-85 or something like that. Those lenses can weigh 10 to 15 pounds or more, and are a foot to 18 inches long, and there's no way that a single support at the mount could hold all that. Even if the mount was technically rated to take the weight, the leverage factor of having sooo much weight so far in front of the lens, makes it really inadvisable to try to use a lens like that without an additional rails-mounted lens support under the front of the lens.

PL adapters need support on them because the mounts they're attaching to usually aren't rated to hold that much. I don't know what the lens weight spec on an FS100 is, but on the AF100 it's only rated to hold up to 1kg (2.2 pounds). So if you're using anything heavier than a Compact Prime, you really need to have the mount connected to the rails to support that or it might damage the camera's native mount. Lots of primes are substantially heavier; the Schneider Cine-Xenars are more like six pounds each. Not necessarily long enough or heavy enough to really require a second support, but definitely too heavy to mount off an unsupported adapter.

cheezweezl
06-04-2011, 01:01 PM
^^ agreed ^^ i wouldn't use ANY adapter without support unless i was only using tiny little still primes. No way I would put even a big pro still zoom on without support. the fs100 is plasticky...

J Davis
06-04-2011, 01:03 PM
Sorry if my words implied that the mount solely supported the weight of a PL zoom, that is not what i intended. We all have to make a judgement call on weight
and remember the fs100 mount is not designed for stress and any weight zoom should have additional support

The mounts I screengrabbed above were made by ciecio7 on ebay for PL to e

J Davis
06-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Actually if you were using a strong mount like the larger one I linked then the fs100 needn't have a mount as it is so light weight.

thxdave
06-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Actually if you were using a strong mount like the larger one I linked then the fs100 needn't have a mount as it is so light weight.

So, if I'm reading this right, I could hang the '100 body off of the back of my Nikon 80-200 f2.8 unsupported? The Nikon lens has a normal tripod collar mount and I'd imagine the '100 might be the approximate weight of a Nikon digital body, no?

J Davis
06-04-2011, 03:18 PM
I just looked up a nikon 80-200 and its 2.8 lbs which is heavier than the fs100 is 2.3 lbs.
If you can only afford one support then support the heavier end which is the lens. More supports the better tho.
I don't know if the e mount on the fs100 can support 2.3lbs but if it can then it can support the camera's weight.
But maybe its not worth the risk. Ignore what I wrote earlier.

Rick Burnett
06-05-2011, 08:42 PM
So my FS100 came in on Saturday and I've been playing with it non-stop. Of course, I haven't actually recorded anything yet as I went through the entire manual and EVERY menu setting. I am *REALLY* happy so far and can say with absolute certainty my only gripe at the moment is ND which I am working on a novel solution that I should have tested by the end of next week (more then).

There is NO microphone in the body nor mentioned in the manual. No registration of audio with no mic attached.

There are a billion picture profile settings, I can see this is going to take some time for me to tune (and know what each thing is doing).

+30dB in amazing. I am SHOCKED with how clean it can be. When people say this camera can see in the dark, that is no lie.

I don't agree with ANY of the button complaints myself. I've used all the buttons, I think the system and the menus work great. I don't find the buttons ANY easier or harder to use than the AF100. I'm not a huge fan of the AF100 button layout so having most of what I need on the side works great for me. I don't have any problems hitting the buttons.

I took the side handle off three minutes after I had it on. The balance is all wrong, it feels front in every way. I knew this already, but for those that have hopes for it, it's worse than the feeling of your hand on the AF100 (which I don't like either). I have a solution I am testing that I will show soon.

With a lens AND and adapter on, the camera is pretty deep, but the height and weight are awesome.

Expanded focus is excellent. Used that in combination with the peaking to just give me an extra assist (and use it in yellow). White interferes with the zebra too much for my eyes.

Histogram is nice, and I LOVE the fact that zebra line is included. I think the waveform on the AF100 is better, however, because the histogram is small, I can leave it up easier on the same monitor.

The camera body does not feel cheap to me. I have an AF100 and I have this and I'd be afraid if either of them dropped. They both have plastic parts, they both run the risk. I don't like the handle either, but I never planned on using it anyways. I am going to make a different system to hold the mic.

The included mic is very nice.

And that's my first feelings on the camera. I have a shoot next Sunday and I am putting together my three rigs to use the camera; my hand held rig with a different handle system, my CPMFilmTools Sidewinder shoulder mount with the FS100 underslung, and then finally my BlackBird stabilizer with this on it. I also NEED to get my ND solution ready as I am shooting outdoors and this is a huge must.

All that said, I'm really happy with what Sony delivered. Of course, I need to tape on a gain to ISO chart so I can wrap my brain around that :)

bkmvincent
06-06-2011, 12:02 PM

http://proofcreative.com/user/IMG_9129.JPG

What adapter is that? Is it the MTF? And how does it fair? I'm looking at Nikon adapters and wondering what people's thoughts are thus far used on this new camera.

Stephen Mick
06-06-2011, 12:06 PM
That's the Novoflex Adapter. Love it.

bkmvincent
06-06-2011, 12:43 PM
That's the Novoflex Adapter. Love it.

Nice! Have you used the iris control ring, or have you only played with fully manual lenses?

Andrew S
06-06-2011, 02:46 PM
My Novaflex for my manual and P Nikon lenses has just arrived, unfortunately the FS100 is delayed for a few more days here in the UK as still being shipped, anyone got theres in the UK yet.
The Novaflex is a quality item extremely well made and soooo smooth for iris control, well worth the money.

Stephen Mick
06-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Nice! Have you used the iris control ring, or have you only played with fully manual lenses?

I did use the iris control ring, and it works as advertised. Very nice, with smooth motion.

NeedCreative
06-06-2011, 10:19 PM
Getting to sleep too late but finally have a First Brief Look on the new Sony NEX-#FS100 posted at NeedCreative.Net. Includes some comparison screen grabs with 5D Mark II. http://www.needcreative.net/main/2011/6/7/sony-fs100-first-very-brief-look.html

Doctor Wu
06-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Two more days until I get mine! I figured that to shoot at high noon in Los Angeles I'll have to have at least an ND9 and ND6 to shoot at F5.6, or maybe even two ND9s, presuming 0db is 500asa.

ectobuilder
06-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Two more days until I get mine! I figured that to shoot at high noon in Los Angeles I'll have to have at least an ND9 and ND6 to shoot at F5.6, or maybe even two ND9s, presuming 0db is 500asa.

Hey Doc, did BH end up shipping to you? Or did you cancel and just went with someone else?

Doctor Wu
06-07-2011, 11:24 AM
I cancelled BH. Went with EC Junior. Someone cancelled on them and they had one to send me immediately. Call them if you are looking. They get another shipment in this week!

Just got mine today!! Too busy with Transformers (post) and other summer movies to even play with this lovely new toy! But I ordered a bunch of lens adapters today.

I need a good base plate / rail system, a modified side handle, etc. so I will continue to follow these threads for recommendations! Thanks all.

Rick Burnett
06-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Awesome! Hehe, and man, Transformers has some SERIOUS 3D work in it! :) Just saw the trailer when I saw Thor and was amazed at how awesome the 3D work was. Those falling building and the interior details were AMAZING.

As for the side handle, absolutely.

cheezweezl
06-07-2011, 12:35 PM

you're about right on with the ND6 and ND9 stack at 5.6 for bright exteriors.

Doctor Wu
06-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Transformers is one of the standout 3D movies of the summer. I'm not commenting on the story, just the 3D.

THOR and Harry Potter 7B are 2D to 3D conversions, just massive amounts of rotoscoping and I can't comment on my opinion about them.

See 3D in IMAX 3D, not Real D. IMAX 3D benefits:

-Two projectors for L/R eye.
-Way brighter.
-I can always see the damn grid in Real D.
-Ticket prices about the same, so why go Real D.

Sorry to wander off topic... someone oughta buy two of these FS100's and make a kick a** 3D movie! (Ain't me though, too much of a pain, and requires too big of a camera crew).

Awesome! Hehe, and man, Transformers has some SERIOUS 3D
work in it! :) Just saw the trailer when I saw Thor and was amazed at how awesome the 3D work was. Those falling building and the interior details were AMAZING.

As for the side handle, absolutely.

Rick Burnett
06-07-2011, 01:55 PM
if I had some stuff that would benefit from 3D I might, but nothing I have done really would be any better in 3D I feel. Not to mention, I cannot imagine how hard it would be to composite my 3D work *IN* 3D! :) No thanks, not ready! :) As per IMAX, at home I have a 125" screen and a 1080p projector. The ONLY time I go to the theatre is for IMAX (3D or not). I have a season pass so all movies are $5 unless a documentary, then it is free AND I get placed at the front of the line ($45 a year) TOTALLY worth it. And I REALLY DISLIKE 2D to 3D conversions. I can tell immediately when they do that.

One question though, don't you need to sync 2 cameras if you are doing 3D for the best results? I do not think you can do that with the FS100.

(And man, I would HATE massive amounts of rotoscoping. SO time consuming).

Doctor Wu
06-07-2011, 02:05 PM
You can develop your own ghetto (or quality) system for mounting two cameras on a setup where the inter ocular distance and convergence can be calculated on the fly.

Ideally you can mount HDMI output to feed to something like a Doremi converter to feed into one HDMI connect into a 3D monitor for side by side or interleaved 3D monitoring.

As long as you end up with two streams of data, with the correct converge (or even if its sloppy) you can get the L/R eyes that you can put together in post.

Anybody can do it, it's just that the systems developped by Cameron and others do it much more quickly than what we could put together.

Time is money, so if you have the time... two FS100's, or two of anything where the format and focal lengths can match, are able to create 3D.

You may know all this already, I'm just posting it for others as to the possibilities...

Seriously off topic, sorry!

Rick Burnett
06-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Not off topic, we're trying to get someone to post their new 3D rig they put together with two FS100s! :) (I didn't know all that, so thanks for sharing!)

nyvz
06-07-2011, 07:04 PM
You can develop your own ghetto (or quality) system for mounting two cameras on a setup where the inter ocular distance and convergence can be calculated on the fly.

Ideally you can mount HDMI output to feed to something like a Doremi converter to feed into one HDMI connect into a 3D monitor for side by side or interleaved 3D monitoring.

As long as you end up with two streams of data, with the correct converge (or even if its sloppy) you can get the L/R eyes that you can put together in post.

Anybody can do it, it's just that the systems developped by Cameron and others do it much more quickly than what we could put together.

Time is money, so if you have the time... two FS100's, or two of anything where the format and focal lengths can match, are able to create 3D.

You may know all this already, I'm just posting it for others as to the possibilities...

Seriously off topic, sorry!

Seems like frame sync would be awfully important... I watched some 3D from unsynced cameras once and it was pretty terrible, as the camera pans/tracks, the interaxial appears to change which is a headache inducing effect, and if it moves a bit faster, suddenly the left eye ends up on the right of the right eye, not to mention all the weird motion artifacts of objects having different locations/orientation relative to each frame.

BTW I got my FS100 today, but I'm booked until the weekend so I'll hardly get to play with it!

David G. Smith
06-07-2011, 08:06 PM
I got a FedEx robo call today letting me know that my FS-100 will be delivered tomorrow and that someone needed to be here to sign for it. Shaaaaaa! I feel like a kid on Christmas!

Doctor Wu
06-07-2011, 10:13 PM
Frame sync is important in 3D. But most of the older film 3D movies made were synced with the good ole timecode clapper. Just make sure you're in sync in post. Frame Sync is not what makes 3D hard to shoot. But out of sync L/R eyes will give you a horrible headache and artifacting like crazy.

Charging my FS100 battery right now. First impressions (without even having a lens on it):

-Build quality not as bad as reviewers made out to be. Yep, it's plastic. Buttons aren't as bad either.
-Histogram - I do need to get an HDMI monitor with a waveform function.
-This really is like a super DSLR much more than a F900R or EX1 say.

Can't say much more than that without my lens adapters.

David G. Smith
06-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Mine arrived today. Still waiting on my Nikon F mount to E mount adaptor, which should be here today or tomorrow. From just fiddling with it I don't have any issues with the build quality, so far. Here is the first photos from the unboxing.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t137/rosestar77/FS100inhand.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t137/rosestar77/SensorCCED.jpg

More to come.

ectobuilder
06-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Just phoned Purolator and my FS100 is scheduled to arrive this Friday!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rick Burnett
06-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Action shots coming this weekend :)

MattDavis
06-08-2011, 11:25 AM
More to come.

Awww - isn't it so cute?

That's it - this thing needs a pancake lens and an itty bitty mic so we can go film people 'frightening horses'. EWG

PhantomVideo
06-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Hey Stephan, what riser post size you using there??

David G. Smith
06-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Awww - isn't it so cute?

That's it - this thing needs a pancake lens and an itty bitty mic so we can go film people 'frightening horses'. EWG

Ain't it though? I have been looking at getting that 16mm E mount lens. It would be funny to go out and shoot with that.

Stephen Mick
06-09-2011, 05:34 PM
Hey Stephan, what riser post size you using there??

2-Inch

Postmaster
06-10-2011, 05:14 AM
Yessssssssss! Got it!

Itīs finally here.

One of the first ones - if not THE first one - in Germany.

Frank

ectobuilder
06-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Just came through the door!

FelixGER
06-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Yessssssssss! Got it!

Itīs finally here.

One of the first ones - if not THE first one - in Germany.

Frank

ARRRRRGH! Desperatly waiting here in germany. Got it from BPM?

Postmaster
06-10-2011, 01:56 PM
BPM seems to be the German B&H.

I had some problems with BPM so I went to BandPro in Munich.

Looks like a good move.

speedracerlo
06-10-2011, 03:08 PM
got mine just now from EC Pro NYC
had to pay 210 for overnight shipping, but it was worth it
battery is charging and I can finally do some tests!
definitely not ergonomic as it is and needs some customization

http://photobylk.smugmug.com/photos/i-VF3Vvxv/0/L/i-VF3Vvxv-L.jpg

David G. Smith
06-10-2011, 03:12 PM
got mine just now from EC Pro NYC
had to pay 210 for overnight shipping, but it was worth it
battery is charging and I can finally do some tests!
definitely not ergonomic as it is and needs some customization

http://photobylk.smugmug.com/photos/i-VF3Vvxv/0/L/i-VF3Vvxv-L.jpg

What lenses you got there?

speedracerlo
06-10-2011, 03:40 PM
I have the Zeiss ZF 18, 25, 35, 50 (1.4), 85
I didn't want the 18, but there wasn't much choice to get very wide with Zeiss optics

David G. Smith
06-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Very nice.

Quad][Light/JeremyHowell
06-10-2011, 04:52 PM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247201_2163387244646_1245561483_32688277_3678730_n .jpg

NeedCreative
06-10-2011, 07:18 PM
I see you too have the world's worst rig that I also own from IndiSystems. I absolutely detest that heavy, crappy-built rig. OK, I'll admit that I don't mind the Follow Focus. It isn't the smoothest thing but it's totally usable. And I'll re-use the rails, but when my gini rig comes in I am throwing that indisystems rig in the trash.

CinemaElectronika
06-10-2011, 07:35 PM
I have the Zeiss ZF 18, 25, 35, 50 (1.4), 85
I didn't want the 18, but there wasn't much choice to get very wide with Zeiss optics

May I ask which lens adapter are you using for those ZF's?

It doesn't look like the MTF's... nor the Novoflex... Bower maybe? How does it work?

You are set with those primes... I own the same lenses except for the 18... and do have the 28 F2 instead of the 25... Amazing optics.

Congrats, Bro!

Henry Epstein

speedjunkie
06-10-2011, 09:14 PM
[Light/JeremyHowell;2359736']http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247201_2163387244646_1245561483_32688277_3678730_n .jpg

glad to see that rig working cuz thats what I have!!!! :) nice

Quad][Light/JeremyHowell
06-12-2011, 04:58 PM
glad to see that rig working cuz thats what I have!!!! :) nice

As you know its quite heavy but i like the weight!! Its a perfect fit!!

Vladi
06-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Just got mine! Still waiting on Zacuto EVF & Zwiss plate for the Nano & AB mount that will go on the back.

Should get some footage up this weekend :)

Rick Burnett
06-22-2011, 09:12 PM
Nice! Gonna try a DP4 with the FS100 to see how well that works as an EVF.

speedracerlo
06-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Just got mine! Still waiting on Zacuto EVF & Zwiss plate for the Nano & AB mount that will go on the back.

what kind of cage/handle is that? looks great

Vladi
06-22-2011, 10:35 PM
what kind of cage/handle is that? looks great

haha, the one you bashed on Cinema5d, lol, jk

Its the Media Cage I used with my dslr but now serves as a great handle & lav mount :)

davidwinters
06-26-2011, 01:51 AM
http://dpwinters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/FS100-b.jpg

mandrean
06-28-2011, 11:05 PM
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7846/bild2wt.jpg
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3268/bild3qz.jpg
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4668/bild5cc.jpg

elroberto
06-29-2011, 06:28 AM
Got same Baseplate from berkey system... was perfect for my Sony Fs100.

fredeinziger
06-29-2011, 12:50 PM
Almost finished my rig today

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/305/img0569ug.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4213/img0571my.jpg

Postmaster
06-29-2011, 03:45 PM
Hmmm...

nice mix between CineCity and GearDear.

For my taste the shoulder pad is way to far off center - if you schlep that thing around all day on your shoulder you probably need atomic vitamins. ;-)

Frank

DM_rider
06-29-2011, 05:44 PM
Here's my FS100 setup eng style
http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac273/horner218/1photo.jpg

http://i907.photobucket.com/albums/ac273/horner218/photo-4.jpg

Postmaster
06-30-2011, 03:17 AM
Impressive. Like the way the handles attach.

Whatīs that doo-dad with the antennas? Just audio or do you transmit HD video?

Frank

nyvz
06-30-2011, 04:10 AM
Almost finished my rig today.

Yeah I don't know how you'd operate that, your arms would need to be straight in front of you which would get tiring after a few seconds.

fredeinziger
06-30-2011, 11:02 AM
yes, that's correct i'm still looking for a better positioning of the shouldermount. right now it's usable but still a bit uncomfortable having all the weight in front...

nyvz
06-30-2011, 10:07 PM
Below are some quick shots of mine with wireless uncompressed HD setup attached. For ND I use screw on ND fader, and the mattebox is a $99 ebay one, follow focus is the cavision basic mini, lcd is tvlogic 5.6" wp with waveform and sdi conversion, uncompressed wireless hd transmitter is brite-view HDelight, and the grip(s) are from a cavision kit. I used connect my LCD arm using a nanoclamp but I pretty much always support the left side by holding the followfocus so I removed that clamp and left grip to since I found I almost never used it. The LCD and HDMI splitter and Brite-View are all powered by ebay batteries and the 5v stuff uses a custom voltage converter.

This set up is one I've used for a long time with my 7D and lets me go directly from my tripod to my shoulder in 2seconds without any adjustments and with pretty ideal balance and comfort.

Photos taken with GH2 and Pentax 25mm f1.4 CCTV lens

MattDavis
07-01-2011, 04:07 AM

I shoot a lot of handheld candid stuff - this config substitutes the hand grip with about a third of the Zacuto Striker. I use the button under the grip for 'on-off' using the busy left hand. Sort of the antithesis of many rigs, but it works for me. Photo: my wife, using the Canon 550D (retired from video dutes).

NeedCreative
07-02-2011, 08:30 PM
[Light/JeremyHowell;2361188']As you know its quite heavy but i like the weight!! Its a perfect fit!!

I just literally threw mine in the trash. :) (I kept the follow focus, it does the job). That Indisystems stuff is garbage. I've owned their indislider (crap, though functional) and now the UltraCompact rig (garbage, slippery connections, horrible paint job, clamping system one of the worst I've seen, weights a metric ton). I'll never buy from them again, ever. Even if the FF is ok, the D-Focus is a lot nicer and cheaper.

Anyway.... I was shocked to get in the el-cheapo ($250) Korean Gini Rig and find it literally identical in quality to Zacuto (which I have some of as well) yet at 1/10th the price. I love the people at Zacuto, love their EVF which I also have, love their service and warranty, and so on but man the rigs are overpriced. The Korean rig is the same quality!

I'll throw up some pictures when I get my Genus Matte Box in and rig it all up.

NeedCreative
07-02-2011, 08:39 PM

Nice mix of gini and redrock. Who makes the handle?

Is that the RR Matte Box? I almost bought it but thought it too heavy and big, though the quality looks nice. I went with Genus instead.

The gini stuff is amazing for the price. It's just like Zacuto. Then again trying to get customer service from Gini rigs or buy a spare part from them is like dealing with a ghost.

David G. Smith
07-02-2011, 09:13 PM

Ain't it grand... a tricked out HD Cinema camera, and you are using an AIed Nikkor manual prime lens that is a least 25 year old, or older. I love! Let the great images begin.

NeedCreative
07-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Ain't it grand... a tricked out HD Cinema camera, and you are using an AIed Nikkor manual prime lens that is a least 25 year old, or older. I love! Let the great images begin.

I have that glass too. Good glass is good glass. Melted Silicon doesn't age like it does when it's made into an IC. :)

David G. Smith
07-03-2011, 09:40 AM
I have that glass too. Good glass is good glass. Melted Silicon doesn't age like it does when it's made into an IC. :)

I have a set of Nikon primes and love them.

sinapps
07-03-2011, 09:10 PM

FelixGER
07-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Itīs alive! ITīS ALIVE!

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/gfmi7sm0/IMG_2717.JPG
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/zdzxsa99/IMG_2718.JPG

I know...Itīs the classic cheap indian rig. Didnīt have more budget right now... :thumbsup:

sinapps
07-11-2011, 03:58 PM
In the field:

harrisoncj
07-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Here it is! sry for the crappy iphone photo.

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff400/coryjharrison/photo-3.jpg

FelixGER
07-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Wow! Is this a piece of the new Orion spacecraft?

sinapps
07-11-2011, 04:18 PM
Wow! Is this a piece of the new Orion spacecraft?

Yes it is! This is the Pad Abort 1 Crew Module Flight Test Vehicle. It is a mass simulator that was used on the PA1 flight last May at White Sands Missile Range. We moved it from Dryden AFB to KSC over the last few weeks with stops at Tucson, Austin, Tallahassee, and KSC.

PA1 Test: http://vimeo.com/23167570 (not my work and not shot with the FS100)

speedracerlo
07-11-2011, 04:37 PM

is that a Satchler FSB-8?

thxdave
07-11-2011, 05:30 PM

No problem with the iPhone pic, but I do have a question for you. I was told that the Zacuto Universal Baseplate didn't have enough vertical movement to align it with most matteboxes. However, it looks like your FS100 is sitting flush with the baseplate, so I'm confused. Or, does your mattebox mount have some vertical adjustment of its own?

harrisoncj
07-11-2011, 05:33 PM
The mattebox has a +/- 10mm height adjustment, so it works out just fine. its a redrock

thxdave
07-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Ah, okay. That explains how you were able to do it. My Arri MMB-1 has no vertical adjustments. I spoke with Jens at Zacuto and he said I'd probably have to add some sort of spacer or quick-release mounting plate to the bottom of the '100 to lift it high enough for the rails to align with the Arri. Thanks again.
Dave

Konstantinos
07-12-2011, 08:41 AM
Which slider is that?

harrisoncj
07-12-2011, 12:46 PM
@speedracio - sorry I didnt see your question. It's a fsb-6

SergeSmArt
07-13-2011, 03:31 AM
I've got mine just a few days ago.. and still working with my RIGs.. I use them with 5D2... but the size of cameras is very different .. so, I need to change it... :)

http://www.sergesphotography.com/temp/SonyFS100_012.jpg

-----------------------

http://www.sergesphotography.com/temp/SonyFS100_014.jpg

------------------------

http://www.sergesphotography.com/temp/SonyFS100_017.jpg

Later I will show you a pic my Sony on steadycam .. ...

bkmvincent
07-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Got mine about a week ago. Never went through the DSLR craze so I'm without rigging for now. Vanilla style I suppose.

Kraut69
07-13-2011, 10:16 PM
How do you like the Vision Blue head with this camera???

bkmvincent
07-14-2011, 05:27 PM
How do you like the Vision Blue head with this camera???

Without rigging, it's still under the minimum weight for perfect balance. Granted it only needs maybe another 8 oz or so, but I believe the max payload is 11lbs so there's room to spare. I bought it specifically for this camera.

I swear by Vinten so I'm a little biased, but I love it and it's build quality. I've used Miller, Manfrotto, Sachtler, and others; the only one that I would compare it to in build quality are the Sachtlers. The Millars are good if you put up big money.

Edit: Moves are very fluid, but would be better if I had a little more weight on there.

profnoxin
07-18-2011, 01:05 AM
Got mine. No rig pics yet because my new matte box is on the way, but I'm sporting a Redrock low base plate with a couple shims to lift it up high enough for follow focus clearance under Redrock focus gears. Fotodiox EOS adapter, Novoflex Nikon adapter, TV Logic 5.6, Ultralight monitor arm, Bogen quick release to allow quick attachment of the "Tripod Rig" to my handheld rig section. It's sort of Voltron-esque, but it allows me to go from tripod/studio to handheld in about thirty seconds.

morgan_moore
07-22-2011, 11:08 AM
Looking to create a 'heavy' RnG/Corporate rig

Would choose smaller for a day out with the mates or more stripped down for handheld drama

I can move with the rig in my hands and the sticks and bag on my shoulders

SmallHD DP1x will go in favour of a smaller lighter monitor soon

Here I have full sound - good vision and long power life

Rig drops to stcks and balances by pushing the batt forward

FS100
smallHD Dp1x
HIR T60 Rig
Miller Sticks
Hawkwoods Vlock powers camera and monitor
Sony Lavs
Sanken CS2 with Rycote
Frotto 501/577 plates
Pad from bag!
----
In the operators bag is
Sony cans
Vaious ND
62 and 72 with step ring to get all my lenses to 62 or 72
Lav transmitter
SmallHD shade
The 'chimney' cut to make a small shade!
Expodisc WB filter
Nikkors
35/2.5 85/2 and 35-70/3.5 - a good sticks lens
Kit lens

Blog entry: http://dslr4real.tv/index.php?option=com_zoo&task=item&item_id=83&Itemid=1

Postmaster
07-22-2011, 01:55 PM
...and I thought I had a Frankenstein rig. :beer:

morgan_moore
07-22-2011, 02:02 PM
well yours is a sticks based rig

lookin clean with no mic or lav

mine is shoulder or sticks so I need the weight back and the mon forward (yes I do want a smaller mon)

Need to work on the cable management

S

jdv
07-22-2011, 02:17 PM
That's "Frankensteen."

morgan_moore
07-22-2011, 02:41 PM
ON the shoulder you get an ENG stance

with the camera side touching your cheek (causing stability) like an ENG and the lens at a very good eyeline

I could chop the rear rails back and bring the batt in but that would make it more front heavy - this is close to perfect balance on the shoulder fore aft, its left heavy because of the soon to be gone mon

not so different from somthing like this..

And a long mic cable is required to do a PTC/interview - just like the eng op

Postmaster
07-23-2011, 10:19 AM
well yours is a sticks based rig

lookin clean with no mic or lav

mine is shoulder or sticks so I need the weight back and the mon forward
S

Not really - I build it to "transformer" into an well balanced ENG style rig, to go from sticks to shoulder in seconds.

Sorry the bad photo, but you get the idea.

Frank

morgan_moore
07-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Interesting your longer lens pushes the rig back

what is the lens ?

How do you find the record button?

BTW my monitor is low to look down then I can see my feet with peripheral vision steadicam op inspired

Mine is pretty heavy !

S

Postmaster
07-23-2011, 12:06 PM
The lens is a 35mm/1.4 Rokinor/Samyang (fantastic lens by the way - became my favourite, and cheap) - all my lenses have a step up/down ring to to fit the 77mm Heliopan Vari ND and a rubber sun shade.

That meets 3 purposes

1. Every lens fits the matte box back opening.
2. The FF does not come in conflict with the matte box
3. It moves the camera further back.

When I have it on the shoulder, I use the record button under the speaker, on the dumb side.

The weight with all the bells and whistles is about 30 lbs, which is a good thing to keeps things steady.

Frank

Rick Burnett
07-24-2011, 09:58 AM
My shoulder rig pushes my FS100 back to where yours is as well, the balance is MUCH better if you do that. I set it up so my 11mm works with it and doesn't show any of the rig.

One think I think I want to get is a remote button that I can place down by the hand grips. I think Manfrotto has some that are mountable.

MichaelGrugal
07-25-2011, 03:45 PM
How do you like the V Mount Battery bracket Frank?

Douglas Villalba
07-25-2011, 07:27 PM
Is that a BM Shuttle there? If it is, Does it work with the FS100?

Postmaster
07-25-2011, 10:04 PM
@ Michael: I love it - even ordered a second one as backup.

@ Douglas: Yes thatīs a Hypershuttle and no, I still wait till Blackmagic releases the new firmware, that makes it talk to the FS100.

Frank

Douglas Villalba
07-26-2011, 08:08 AM
Thks Postmaster.
So even if you set the output to 1080i60, it still won't record it?

Postmaster
07-26-2011, 08:38 AM
Exactly. BM knows the problem and is working on a update.

tanega
08-03-2011, 05:56 PM
http://youtu.be/jis6f8twjr8

Here is my rigging.. still needs a little more...but i think it is production ready....Redrock Micro follow Focus, Zacuto Zwing, Cine City Matt box, Berkey System Rails and shoulder mount and grips, Philp Bloom camera Slider Full size, Bogen 701 Head, Small HD DP 4 EVF, Sony Wireless...

David G. Smith
08-03-2011, 08:31 PM
http://youtu.be/jis6f8twjr8

Here is my rigging.. still needs a little more...but i think it is production ready....

Holy Cow... way down her in bottom feeder, guerrilla film land... I feel under dressed!

Of course, I was just getting ready to climb INSIDE of THIS and shoot!!

It got so tight I had to pull the shoulder mount.

morgan_moore
08-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Full solo ENG op with 8 hour power, lavs, shotgun, DP6, will probably trim the rails when I am fully happy with the config

A more casual set up

Next plan is to get the small HD on the smaller rig, but need to find a power source

The sony plate from Small does not take the same batts as the camera..

http://hawkwoods.com/products/details/details.php?code=dv-ca12&mainMenuItemToSlide=2&asi=dv-f970l&asi2=dv-ca25

This does but has no threads or suchlike to mount with

S

eheath
08-04-2011, 12:34 AM
oh man, just bought mine, everything will be here tuesday, so stoked

David G. Smith
08-04-2011, 12:53 AM
oh man, just bought mine, everything will be here tuesday, so stoked

Your gonna love it! It is a quirky little f***er, but dang, the images it makes are great.

thxdave
08-04-2011, 06:42 AM
Your gonna love it! It is a quirky little f***er, but dang, the images it makes are great.

For a minute there, I thought you were talking about my first girlfriend, but she couldn't shoot photos very well at all.

thxdave
08-04-2011, 06:43 AM

For a minute there, I thought you were talking about my first girlfriend, but she couldn't shoot photos very well at all.

Pcenginefx
08-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Finally finished my rig!

Video: http://www.vimeo.com/27280285

jdv
08-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Is nice! Can you break down what you're using?

Pcenginefx
08-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Is nice! Can you break down what you're using?

Cinecity PROAIM-MB700 matte box
Rail grip (I believe it is made by Cinevate)
D|Focus v3 follow focus
SmallHD DP4 field monitor
Jag35 short articulating arm (for attaching DP4 to camera)
Rokinon 35mm f/1.4 (canon mount)
EOS to NEX mount adapter (cheap one off of eBay)
Cinevate shoulder mount
Jag35 Rod Raiser
Ikan 15mm 12” rails
Letus35 counter weight