PDA

View Full Version : I need a Concept Artist/Illustrator for a Sci-Fi Web Series

Wayne_B
04-18-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm looking for a talented concept artist/illustrator to help me visualize my low budget sci-fi web series. Low budget doesn't mean "no pay."

DESCRIPTION: Captain Wyatt Grady leads his crew of misfits aboard the stealth spacecraft "Anomaly" as they fight to protect the world from the U'non, an advanced race that have lived in secret, on earth, since before the birth of mankind.

This web series is influenced by:
Firefly (tv series), Doctor Who (the new tv series), Farscape (tv series), Stargate SG1 (tv series), Star Wars, Buckaroo Bonsai

This production is in the early conceptual stage and I need help visualizing the production design. (spaceship design, weapons, technology, costumes, etc.)

This would be best suited for an art student or an artist working on their portfolio.
I'd like to offset some of our costs by offering to promote your talent in this project- more than other productions would. The goal of our team is to help each of our members get closer to their individual goals. Strength in numbers.

If you have a website where we can see your work please include it in your reply.

Sad Max
04-20-2011, 12:08 PM
Buckaroo Banzai. I'm not joking when I tell you that there are illustrators who will decide to skip working with you, just because of that mis-spelling.

Wayne_B
04-20-2011, 01:20 PM
thanks for your opinion