PDA

View Full Version : DVD Studio Pro 3

DVX100Shooter
03-11-2005, 09:32 AM
I have 8 total completed projects that I want to put on 1 DVD. The 8th project is still on the timeline which is in the 23.98 sequence. I have already been given instructions on how to keep that one 24p throughout the process. The other 7 which have been edited over the last year or so have all been saved as self contained files and stored on my external hard drive. Do those 7 projects have to be imported into compressor and compressed in order to bring them into DVD Studio Pro 3 too? Or can I just import them as is?

WaveRiderXIX
03-12-2005, 04:31 AM
DVX100 shooter, send me a PM detailing how long each footage clip is. I don't frequent this part of the forum often. You should just be able to import them as is.

mgalvan
03-12-2005, 10:10 AM
I have 8 total completed projects that I want to put on 1 DVD. The 8th project is still on the timeline which is in the 23.98 sequence. I have already been given instructions on how to keep that one 24p throughout the process. The other 7 which have been edited over the last year or so have all been saved as self contained files and stored on my external hard drive. Do those 7 projects have to be imported into compressor and compressed in order to bring them into DVD Studio Pro 3 too? Or can I just import them as is?

They can just be brought into DVD SP3, but I would bring them into Compressor and create the .m2v files first and then bring them into DVD SP3.

Hope this helps,