PDA

View Full Version : Tasmanian Devils, Kangaroos, and more with GH13!

sam rides a mtb
07-28-2010, 02:13 AM
I6q_TuVceSI

Shot in FHD mode and uploaded to YouTube at 1080. Edited in Premiere CS5 24p sequence (no intermediate codec or reverse pulldown needed!) H.264 VBR 2-pass 8Mb/s target / 15Mb/s max bitrate export.

All stock lens vibrant film mode with -2 contrast. A bit of shadow/highlight and levels adjustment done in Premiere with aid of vectorscope.

[Information]
Comment=AVCHD Stable for 1080 and 720 60p
SD_Card=Transcend Class 10 16GB
Camera=GH1 v1.32
[Settings]
Prevent version compare=Checked
Video Bitrate FHD/SH=38000000
Video Bitrate H=16000000
Overall Bitrate=40000000
Limiting Bitrate=42000000

larryfine451
08-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Great shots of them Varmits...My favorite is the segway from the girl scratching the kangaroo to the kangaroo scratching another ...Made me laugh...

Nice job footage looks great

cheers

Larry

sam rides a mtb
08-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Great shots of them Varmits...My favorite is the segway from the girl scratching the kangaroo to the kangaroo scratching another ...Made me laugh...

Nice job footage looks great

cheers

Larry

Thanks, Larry!

A question for you, and maybe anyone else that has watched it - did you select the 1080p option in youtube? and if so, how long did that take to buffer? Normally I am in the US where internet is super cheap and amazingly fast. Here is Tassie, its quite expensive and not as speedy. Part of the reason I posted my export settings was to get some feedback as whether quality and buffer time was balanced.

Saw another thread where somone said to use the highest setting that will yield a video just under 2 gigs - seems like overkill for a video that is only 3 minutes long.

cheers!

larryfine451
08-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Thanks, Larry!

A question for you, and maybe anyone else that has watched it - did you select the 1080p option in youtube? and if so, how long did that take to buffer? Normally I am in the US where internet is super cheap and amazingly fast. Here is Tassie, its quite expensive and not as speedy. Part of the reason I posted my export settings was to get some feedback as whether quality and buffer time was balanced.

Saw another thread where somone said to use the highest setting that will yield a video just under 2 gigs - seems like overkill for a video that is only 3 minutes long.

cheers!

I did not time it but it loaded fast here at 1080p (cheap fast cable int) and quality was very good as I mentioned

Larry:happy:

sam rides a mtb
08-31-2010, 03:30 AM
I did not time it but it loaded fast here at 1080p (cheap fast cable int) and quality was very good as I mentioned

Larry:happy:

Great to hear! thanks for getting back to me about that