PDA

View Full Version : Default Graphic Designer In Adelaide Wanted $100 in it To Make a motion comic.

crot0019
07-04-2010, 05:12 AM
http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/images/icons/icon1.gif Graphic Designer In Adelaide Wanted $100 in it To Make a motion comic.
Hi there,
I'm outlining a new short and I want to do a motion comic prequel thing to set up my story I know what I want it to look like etc but I need someone with the ability to produce it. I will pay $100 upon completion. It doesn't have to be in adelaide as long as it can be exchange via email etc

kwoff
07-04-2010, 08:50 AM
I am not sure that you have provided enough information to give folks a good idea of what it is you want done. "Motion comic prequel thing" isn't a very specific description. Are you talking about drawn animation? With sound? If I were you, I would try to describe what it is you want in as much detail as you can (without revealing any information you want to keep confidential) so that people can evaluate whether it is something than can/want to do.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to do some research to see if $100 is enough to draw any interest in your project and whether you will need to pay a portion of the fee up front before all the work on the project is completed. Unless there is some large exchange rate differential I am not aware of, I don't think $100 is going to buy you a whole lot in the way of professional services. But then again, maybe you aren't looking for much to be done.

Good luck,
Kevin