PDA

View Full Version : GF13 thread?

rawfa
06-17-2010, 02:51 AM
I know it might be asking too much, but don't you think it woud make sense to have a separate thread for GF1's hack evolution. I know, I know...more work. But it's getting really hard to find the GF1 information in the GH1 threads and when people interested in the GF1 ask questions they disrupt the threads and the questions only get lost. Anyway, I think it makes sense. The mods should look into a logical way or organizing this into like "GF1 footage" (already created), "GF1 questions, doubts, wishes", and "GF1 hack evoltution".

d1rockwild
06-17-2010, 02:54 AM
i see your point, but now with another subforumfor the hack, it almost feels messier. i thought it was just suppose to be "gh1 testing and development" subforum, and "general discussion on the hack" subforum. i think there just needs to be a gf1 sticky in the general discussion.

Tesselator
06-17-2010, 05:35 AM
Maybe it's just me but that didn't make a bit of sense to me.

First what is "GF1 Evolution"?

The only thing I get about the post is that you want to separate the GF1 info from the GH1 info. And I have no preferences about that other than to say Panasonic has a screw lose using such similar names like that. It makes talking about these cameras an ever conscious effort to make sure you're aware of which one is being discussed. Oh well...

rawfa
06-17-2010, 06:30 AM
If it is not clear to you what is being requested here either your english is very poor or you´re new to what is being debated in the GH1 firmware hack threads. Either way you should read the other threads carrefuly so this makes sense to you. I think even if you´re new and don´t speak english very well " it woud make sense to have a separate thread for GF1's hack evolution" is very clear.