PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Building a set / Green Screen

Brandon J. Garcia
04-06-2010, 10:00 AM
I am shooting a music video. I am looking to build a set-wall with simple colors for paint as a background. I am wondering how much do you think this will cost? Also, what type of material will I need to build one.

In conjunction, I will also need to buy a green screen blanket. What size should I get? And what type of material will I need (specifically) to build that up?

Thanks!

Richard Crowley
04-06-2010, 07:44 PM
We would have no way of telling you how much it would cost since we know nothing about what you have to work with, how big you need, or even where you are or how much things cost there.

If you are building set walls, why not just make one of them chroma-key green (or blue)? Why do you think you need to buy a green screen blanket?

Brandon J. Garcia
04-07-2010, 03:08 PM
That is just the way I've done that before. Thats a good idea about the wall. Is there another material besides wood that would be good to use?

natemac42
04-14-2010, 12:35 PM
If you are on low budget, I highly recommend green studio paper by Savage. I have it set up in a broadcast studio and it's excellent.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/45497-REG/Savage_46_12_107_x_12yds_Background.html#reviews