PDA

View Full Version : HitchcockFEST VIEWING OPEN

Jason Ramsey
03-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Isaac is unavailable for the next few days, so have some patience.

Here is the link to the viewing page for you all:
http://www.dvxfest.com/scriptfestVII/

Later,
Jason

Anthony Todaro
03-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Hope everything's cool. Thanks Jason.

Russell Moore
03-16-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm bummed I didn't have time to get my act together for this one, but I'm looking forward to reading all the scripts. Good luck all!

Isaac_Brody
03-17-2010, 08:22 AM
Reading and voting period will be for two weeks. So two weeks from now Wednesday will be the close of voting and results will be posted.

I'm traveling right now so will be in and out of touch. PM me if you have any questions or problems and I'll try and respond quickly. Still figuring out prizes, they will be screenwriting related and will announce them once I have settled on them.

:dankk2:

mary.susanna
03-17-2010, 05:09 PM
I've been meaning to get on this for years. Guess now's as good of a time to start as any.

GoodLuck
03-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Martin Scorsese's Hitchcock Short Film....
http://www.scorsesefilmfreixenet.com/video_eng.htm (http://www.scorsesefilmfreixenet.com/video_eng.htm)

Chris_Keaton
04-01-2010, 04:05 PM
When are we getting results? I feel like a dude at the free clinic.

Isaac_Brody
04-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Getting the self votes deleted so it doesn't mess up the voting results. Check back in a day or two. Warning, I am traveling so I might not have access to reliable internet in the next day or two but will post as soon as I get a chance.

Chris_Keaton
04-02-2010, 05:30 AM
Getting the self votes deleted so it doesn't mess up the voting results. Check back in a day or two. Warning, I am traveling so I might not have access to reliable internet in the next day or two but will post as soon as I get a chance.

Dang, people voted for themselves again. No problem, you guys work hard enough for a free contest. Thanks!

jamiejay
04-02-2010, 08:51 AM
i wasn't in the fest where they said we weren't supposed to... but i definitely agree that it is more fair this way... though, as someone who understands math, if everyone voted for themselves, it does end up cancelling itself out anyway... still, the person who is trying to be fair and doesn't vote for themselves could end up screwed... so i like this rule...

it should be listed in the fest rules so people know not to... and, yes, i am aware that this makes it completely obvious that i voted for myself... but i did it out of ignorance and not to cheat in any way... i just thought everyone was voting for themselves as they seemed to in the past and in the film fests...

but thanks for making me feel like a heel for not knowing better, chris :p ;)

seriously, though... it is more fair this way and i would have known if i hadn't been absent for the last two fests... i've been ridiculously busy.

but i did just write a western script for the film fest and i am excited... i have never entered a film fest before... i'm kinda nervous... anyone here thinking of entering west fest?

Chris_Keaton
04-02-2010, 09:26 AM
I didn't mean to make you feel like a heel. I didn't realize it wasn't in the rules. It was just discussed during the last fest.

I have a couple scripts in pre-production for the West fest, but who knows how many will make it. I think I might write one more and move on to other stuff.

ZazaCast
04-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Chris Keaton is a zombie!

There, I said it....:zombie_smiley:

jamiejay
04-02-2010, 10:07 AM
I didn't mean to make you feel like a heel. I didn't realize it wasn't in the rules. It was just discussed during the last fest.

I have a couple scripts in pre-production for the West fest, but who knows how many will make it. I think I might write one more and move on to other stuff.

i was just teasing you... i know you didn't :beer:

i only have one script for west fest... the one i wrote for the western script fest is not realistic on a small budget... but i really like the script i came up with and i am hoping to get started on it soon... just need to get permission for to use the location first. it is going to have to be a florida western... that's what i have to work with... i imagine arizona would be perfect. ;)

KhamIsk
04-02-2010, 11:06 AM
There's a Western scriptfest? I can't find it.

jamiejay
04-02-2010, 11:21 AM
There's a Western scriptfest? I can't find it.

there was... it was the fourth fest, i think... my script was "go west" :)

Russell Moore
04-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Yep...look on the main DVXUser page....go down to DVXUser Fests and you'll see Sriptfests....all the previous scriptfests are there.

KhamIsk
04-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I see WestFest but no West Scriptfest under there. But it's okay, I thought it was an ongoing fest, but you're saying it's over...

jamiejay
04-03-2010, 11:23 PM
you have to look under the script fest link... further down the main page... and click on previous fests... the fourth one was a western theme... it just so happens that the current film fest is also a western theme.

KhamIsk
04-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Thanks, I finally found it! Started thinking I am hopeless:) when...

Chris_Keaton
04-05-2010, 05:30 AM
TICK-TOCK TICK-TOCK, oh, now that's familiar. :)

Isaac_Brody
04-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Gonna have to have Jason post results. My laptop just died while traveling and I'm on my iPhone. Coming soon I promise! :)

Chris_Keaton
04-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Gonna have to have Jason post results. My laptop just died while traveling and I'm on my iPhone. Coming soon I promise! :)

Alright! About Time... Not your laptop going tits up, but the results.:shocked:

Jason Ramsey
04-06-2010, 05:01 PM
i'll try to get them up tonight. sorry baout the delay... been doing some daughter's 4th birthday is tomorrow preparations :)

Oh... and taxes :)

later,
Jaosn

alfredpostman
07-02-2010, 06:39 AM
Thanks Jason. Thanks for the link.