PDA

View Full Version : Magic Bullet 2.0

kai
11-24-2004, 01:02 PM
I'm beta testing the next generation of Magic Bullet for AE... and wow.

First off the speed. It's optimized for G5's, and this thing is rendering looksuite at least 3 times faster than 1.5 did.

Here are the main upgrades:

No resolution limitation - every version works on any size image! (no more buying an HD version to work on larger than SD)

No dongle needed.

New render license pack available

Includes the Misfire plug-ins with 13 categories of effects in 14 plug-ins (dust, flicker, scratches, gate weave, funk, etc)

Look Suite is optimized for G5 processors (fast).

New "Looks" for a total of 56 presets in Look Suite (including some very very sweet ones, and of course all tweakable just like the last version).

A variety of bug fixes...

Hayden_Rivers
11-24-2004, 02:52 PM
Any chance we can see some screengrabs or some footage?

Neil Rowe
11-26-2004, 06:24 AM
..i thought i replied to this before?!

..anyway .. i told you that you suck KAI (purely out of jealosy for getting to play with the new software of course ;) )

..and asked you for a copy for christmas :P

aryk
12-01-2004, 12:18 PM
No res limit? Thats cool, any idea what it will sell for then? Speed sounds good. That was always the turn off for me about that product.

kai
12-01-2004, 09:43 PM
No word on pricing. I would guess either the same as before, or perhaps even lower, considering they came out with and offered the Editor's version for like 299 bucks (compared to the 795 for AE version). Time will tell. It's a nice update though.

ozan
12-04-2004, 12:25 AM
when does MBv2.0 come out?