PDA

View Full Version : Audio In AE

Kirk Gillock
12-13-2004, 08:12 AM
For some reason I can't get audio to preview (with the video) in my compositions. I can get it to render seperately (under Composition/Preview). But I would like to preview a/v together. I hope this isn't a simple question.

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Taylor Moore
12-13-2004, 09:20 AM
I have had the same problem, it seems to drop out and not play in sync. i do all my audio layup and mix in either FCH-HD or a audio app.
Sorry i couldn't be more help.

Kirk Gillock
12-13-2004, 09:35 AM
No problem. I should probably use Preiere Pro for audio anyway, just wanted to see if it could be done. Thanks!

BLUESPIDER
12-13-2004, 02:55 PM
I really don't recomend doing awhole lot of audio tweaking in AE. The audio in AE is very limited. Make sure you have your audio turned on if you want to preview it. Hit 0 to do a quick preview. I don't have AE infront of me but you should change the audio playback to 8bit 16bitmono so it can play back faster. Its really not that complicated not enless you make it complicated. I don't know if any of what I said help.

kai
12-14-2004, 09:04 AM
All i could recommend is make sure you're previewing by hitting number 0 on the numeric keypad...

Also, try hitting the . on the numberic to play just the audio and see if you're getting anything at all.

Kirk Gillock
12-14-2004, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the advice. I like solutions that just involve clicking one button. My brain can handle that!