PDA

View Full Version : I am a new guy here

vagassi
11-26-2009, 03:47 AM
Hi to everyone in this forum discussion. I am the new webmaster to this forum discussion and I am very happy to share some information and gain more knowledge from you. I hope that I will get the good support from you guys. Thanking you all.

kyotonils
11-26-2009, 07:47 AM
Great to see you here. I've been hearing lots of hype about the vagassi, totally unsupported by facts, of course. We want to see your technical specs, if you know what I mean. It's the least you can do before we consider spending money on you.

(If this reply doesn't make sense, it's because "The New Guys" is actually a category for discussing new cameras, not new members. But no one here will attack you for little mistakes. You might want to post your intro in the "Cafe a la DVX" category down below.)

Max Smith
11-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Great to see you here. I've been hearing lots of hype about the vagassi, totally unsupported by facts, of course. We want to see your technical specs, if you know what I mean. It's the least you can do before we consider spending money on you.

(If this reply doesn't make sense, it's because "The New Guys" is actually a category for discussing new cameras, not new members. But no one here will attack you for little mistakes. You might want to post your intro in the "Cafe a la DVX" category down below.)

:grin:

Very funny.

Welcome aboard Vagassi. dxvuser is a friendly place so don't take the ribbing as anything but having a bit of funf.

youngindiefilms
12-14-2009, 03:02 AM
Now seriously, people stop posting in the wrong forum category. It can't be too difficult to take a minute and find the right one. If it's too difficult after all don't even think about using a video camera. LOL.

Otis Grapsas
12-14-2009, 03:51 AM
Changing "The New Guys" to "The New Cameras" could help:)