PDA

View Full Version : The fog of WAR - Feature Film shot on EX-1 w/Sgblade

Armstrongfilms
11-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Recently I finished the first version of the trailer for the film "the fog of war" (a film by les norris) Shot 100% on an EX-1 with SGblade. a few production stills on the site as well, so feel free to check them out also. i DP'd and am now editing.....

Kevin Armstrong

Sneakle
11-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Different than The Fog Of War, Errol Morris Oscar Winner?

Armstrongfilms
11-16-2009, 11:38 AM
indeed different, same title (working title) ......the term "fog of war" is an actual Carlisle military war college term used to describe the changing conditions on the battlefield. nevertheless, the director has already received a "nice" letter from Sony......

RightMind
11-16-2009, 05:02 PM
is there a link?

Armstrongfilms
11-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Oops, uhhhhhhh ya that would help a bit.....musta forgot to paste it into the 1st post or just blanked out......sorry

www.thefogofwarmovie.com

adamr316
11-25-2009, 01:20 PM
indeed different, same title (working title) ......the term "fog of war" is an actual Carlisle military war college term used to describe the changing conditions on the battlefield. nevertheless, the director has already received a "nice" letter from Sony......

Tell the director to tell Sony to go F themselves. Titles aren't copyrightable/trademarkable!

youngindiefilms
12-09-2009, 02:47 AM
Tell the director to tell Sony to go F themselves. Titles aren't copyrightable/trademarkable!

Really? Not that I don't believe you, but do you have any source to back that up? I'd like to know more!
In a hour long brainstorming session for our new series we came up with a great name only to find out it was taken already by some old and shitty tv show and we changed the name of ours.

Duke M.
01-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Titles are not copyright protectable, but if unique enough they can be trademark protected.