PDA

View Full Version : Selling my GH1 + Huge extras.

nyczSZx
10-30-2009, 11:00 PM
Hi everyone Well it's been a great experiance with my GH1 but now I decided to save all my money to buy the Canon 1D Mark IV. I really want to be serious about my future in directing and I think that having the Mark IV will be a big help for me. As for the GH1 it is in MINT condition. This is what I am selling along with the GH1:

Black GH1 Body USA MODEL (MINT)
14-140MM HD Lens (MINT)
Rode Stereo Mic (MINT)
Zenitar 16mm Fisheye Lens (MINT)
M42 Mount (For the Zenitar)
3 Year B&H Warranty
Everything that was included in GH1 Box.

I still have the box for both the Camera and the Rode Stereo mic. I also have the box for the Zenitar Lens. I took care of this like if it were my own child! I still have the B&H receipt. I was going to sell this on ebay but I hate ebay's Final Selling Fee's.. I Rather this be a Local sell so if you live in the New York area and want to take a look at it please let me know. If you live out of state I will send you pictures of everything and Will ship out using USPS Parcel post. I will be posting pictures soon once my girlfriend comes over with her XSi.. As for prices I will chose the best offer I get. Thanks everyone I will miss the GH1.. but I just have to move on to bigger things. :violin:

I'm looking to sell this whole package*

*UPDATE* Oct 31 SOLD ON CRAIGSLIST

Please delete this thread Moderator. Thanks

I will be posting video samples once I get my Canon 1D Mark IV.

Revsta
10-30-2009, 11:07 PM
How's the fish eye work? is it an adapter that clips onto a lens or is it a lens that requires a specific mount?

nyczSZx
10-30-2009, 11:14 PM
I actually made a post before of the Zenitar Fisheye Lens. I was kind of upset after I got it because it didn't look like a fish at all. I got it in the first place because I saw a youtube video of someone with the Mark II + the Zenitar Lens and it looked amazing but it worked for the Mark II because of it's huge sensor.. I didn't want to spend more on a peleng 8MM lens so I invented something on my own. Using my girlfriends XSi .45X Wide lens adapter I created a custom mount. I will post a video of the results. Oh and about your question it comes with a GH1 M42 Mount.

DJDecay
10-30-2009, 11:23 PM
P.M.'d you.

nyczSZx
10-30-2009, 11:36 PM
This is a picture I took a while back about my little project to get the fisheye look.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7883/hacky.jpg

And here is a video of a short film project I was doing using my Fisheye mount trick http://www.vimeo.com/7358958 I used Edius Neo for the Old Film look.