PDA

View Full Version : Madilyn: Short Film for the Holidays

Tracey Lee
10-27-2009, 03:13 PM
Just a short movie I helped in producing (directing, editing) the day after the new camera came in.

Madilyn is a little girl who goes to the dentist with a "killer" toothache only to realize that she is actually changing into what her mother fears. This was shot for an inter-office film competition going up against several locations around the country. The Dentrix Marketing Department in American Fork, Utah wrote, casted, directed, edited, and produced this new take on a Halloween classic.

oRy01I9y6Sg

Rakesh Jacob
10-27-2009, 03:34 PM
I know I allready commented on this on another thread, but IT'S BADASS! Good job!

Tracey Lee
10-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Thanks again Johnny! Highly appreciated.

rjk2000
10-28-2009, 07:43 AM
I'm officially jealous by how good that was. NICE.

Nitsuj
10-28-2009, 10:47 AM
It looked like the direction was to show it through the little girls eyes by showing mostly the legs of all the adults and the POV of the door handles which I liked. I wish it would have hidden what was happening to her a little more through it. It was easy to figure out then I was thinking there would be a twist in the end because it was easy to figure out. If the payoff was a little bigger and the reveal more subtle it would have made a good short, great. Over I liked it. *** out of 5