PDA

View Full Version : Canon EOS Rebel T1i Action Trailer

edsonkwushu
10-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Sweet, first to post! Haha.

Recycling an old thread I posted under Canon Cameras.

Borrowed my friend's Canon EOS Rebel T1i just to see how could handle some martial arts action and overall shooting. Despite its overall lack of manual aperture, shutter and ISO, it still gets the job done. Makes me very excited about hopefully getting a Canon 7D.

p.s. I shot dark with the kit lens to ensure that it would open the aperture to the fullest as opposed to that physical twist-lock trick, freaks me out to mess with the camera like that. If I were to use this camera, I would get manual lenses and an adapter.

Redlink 43 Action Trailer with Canon EOS Rebel T1i:

arroway
10-22-2009, 04:18 PM
sound effects, the weird droning soundtrack and the quick snippet of action were all awesome.

Rakesh Jacob
10-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Cool shit dude! Now we don't have to bury our T1i stuff in the "other cameras" section LOL
I have the 7D now but I'm still messing around with the T1i.

edsonkwushu
10-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Yeah seriously. We have a home, now.

You gotta post some stuff up man! Kinda tired of watching "first day with a (blank)" footage, know what I mean?

Rakesh Jacob
10-22-2009, 07:24 PM
I know what you mean, unfortunately I still need to finish editing my first music videos on the T1i and 7D. In the mean time I have some 37th day with the T1i footage I'm posting up here :)