Tentative tagline:

HOPE IS A FREIGHT TRAIN.

Director: Chance White (hey that's me!)
DP: Chance White (me again!)
Writers: Chance White and Heather Fodor
Editors: Chance White
Make up effects: Heather Fodor

Cast still being determined.

To be shot on location in and around Marietta Square and greater Atlanta.

If you're in the area and interested in being involved shoot me a PM!

Chris_Keaton
10-09-2009, 03:29 PM
There's Zombies all over Atlanta!!!

cinealma
10-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Oh, boy! Post-apocalyptic zombies!!!! Can't wait!

John G.

EditPhish
10-10-2009, 12:06 AM
I like Zombies

(said like the Zombie-I-Like-Turtles boy)

:)

Chance White
10-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Yes zombies are quite en vogue currently, and luckily. Hoping to have the script ready this evening...

I think we've found an interesting take! Hoping to start shooting this weekend. More updates to come!

EditPhish
10-13-2009, 10:05 PM
I can't imagine shooting so late (close to the deadline)... you have a lot of ambition! Good luck... I look forward to a good zombie flick :)

Chris_Keaton
10-13-2009, 10:08 PM
I can't imagine shooting so late (close to the deadline)... you have a lot of ambition! Good luck... I look forward to a good zombie flick :)

I can't imagine an interesting take on the zombie shtick. Can't wait to see it! I always love a unique take on classics. It's a challenge, because so many people have done it. So when something unique comes around it's great.

Chance White
10-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Well, we thought we could pull it off, but we just realized we would be sacrificing a bit too much to make the deadline for the Fest...

But now we are going to make our concept into a webseries. And we are not going to lose our momentum. So it should all work out.

I look forward to viewing everyone's work on the 30th! And thanks for the support.

SEE YOU NEXT FEST, with guns blazin (and with the full amount of allotted time for production, ha)