PDA

View Full Version : Price drop HPX300

Cees Mutsaers
08-15-2009, 12:19 AM
As an European I am really getting pissed off. I always read at DVXUSER.com about special deals like free P2 cards, bags etc. and we Europeans (especially in The Netherlands) get nothing. Now I read again that there is a price drop of the HPX300 below the 8k (yes I know the HPX301 is more expensive because it is PAL/NTSC switchable). Nevertheless I would like that Panasonic Japan would ORDER the European Panasonic departments to offer us the same relative discount as in the US especially taking into account that the euro is a more sollid currency than the dollar (no offence intended). This is what I call dicrimination !!!:angry: By the way where can I find an official announcement of the price drop of the HPX300 so I can confront them with it over here ??

Ben Digedig
08-15-2009, 02:54 AM
Cees I did get a free 32Gb card (I'm in Wales) despite this offer not being quite in place when I bought the camera. I havent checked the current price on the 301 though as I just dont want to know - dont tell me!!!

BD

Cees Mutsaers
08-15-2009, 07:02 AM
I asked the Dutch representative of panasonic (even in person) about special offers from Panasonic and he told me it is not going to happen in The Netherlands (you know there is a reason why Panasonic has almost no marcket share in The Netherlands and people take there money and run to the c....y Sony cams !!!!). If you want a discount it is something the dealer has to offer you out of his own pocket they tell (actually when you buy a whole pakkage like cam, bateries, chartger, P2 cards, filters, tripod etc. etc. at the dealer I expect a discount of the dealer anyway). However on top of this I expect also the same offers from Panasonic on top of this whether I live in the Netherlands or somewhere else. The US people should also be very happy with Jan being so much involved via this site in the needs and questions of the customers. Here Panasonic representatives don't even know the in and outs of their own cams they sell and I have never seen them on this site participating (they even don't know the site exist). It would be great if Panasonic Europe would take the lead and appoint a person like Jan to look after the european cutsomers (maybe they should offer me this job, I am fully available !!!!).. PANASONIC EUROPE do you hear me. Ok I releaved my feelings about this subject hopefully there will be some improvement.

Cees I did get a free 32Gb card (I'm in Wales) despite this offer not being quite in place when I bought the camera. I havent checked the current price on the 301 though as I just dont want to know - dont tell me!!!

BD

Ben Digedig
08-15-2009, 07:54 AM
It's rough over there Cees!

I have to say my experience with Panasonic has been brilliant compared to previously being a Sony man.I had a hotline to the product expert's mobile on my first shoot thanks to Visual Impact (my dealers) which was brilliant. Jan here is also great, communicative and not hiding behind brick walls - and I speak as someone who has just been moaning at 'couldnt give a sh**' Nokia on another forum re my dodgy N97!

There are good discounts to be had in UK Cees, and the Euro is strong against the pound (which is why we are all staying at home this summer!)...

BD

Cees Mutsaers
08-15-2009, 10:29 AM
You have a very nice Logo with what prgramm did you make this?

It's rough over there Cees!

I have to say my experience with Panasonic has been brilliant compared to previously being a Sony man.I had a hotline to the product expert's mobile on my first shoot thanks to Visual Impact (my dealers) which was brilliant. Jan here is also great, communicative and not hiding behind brick walls - and I speak as someone who has just been moaning at 'couldnt give a sh**' Nokia on another forum re my dodgy N97!

There are good discounts to be had in UK Cees, and the Euro is strong against the pound (which is why we are all staying at home this summer!)...

BD

Ben Digedig
08-15-2009, 12:11 PM
Avid!