PDA

View Full Version : The "meet other GH1 owners for tests" thread

PhilD
06-20-2009, 07:25 AM
Please say where you are from and if you would like to be contacted by other members from the same city, to share ideas and test, test, test.

OK, I'll start. I'm in Montreal, Canada and I own a GH1. I would like to test it with other GH1 owners as well as 5D Mark II owners. I'm available pretty much any time in the next few weeks.

EDIT: I will buy cayenne pepper today to use in case I meet another GH1 owner with only 1 post on this forum who wants to steal my stock! It's a trick I've got from a photographer friend who shoots a lot at night downtown.

Rabot
06-20-2009, 07:27 AM
Is it possible ot ask you where you got your GH1, I'm from Montreal also, and In need of info where to buy.

LLlozeau? Simon Camera?

PhilD
06-20-2009, 07:33 AM
PM sent, I do not want this thread to turn into "GH1 Shipping Today! According to Panasonic Sales Rep (http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=173023)"

hurdy-gurdy-man
06-20-2009, 08:18 AM
Ludwigsburg, Germany.
Also often in Dortmund, my original hometown, particularly at semester break. Other cities I have friends in: Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich.

Until August, I'm occupied with my first GH1 study project. But I'd love to shoot some stuff with video DSLR owners in summer holidays. Just contact me.

sdhurley
06-20-2009, 08:22 AM
EDIT: I will buy cayenne pepper today to use in case I meet another GH1 owner with only 1 post on this forum who wants to steal my stock! It's a trick I've got from a photographer friend who shoots a lot at night downtown.[/quote]

this is a crime prevention technique? what, like Bear Mace? The kind they use on Bears!

(sorry, had to add that Southpark reference)

dmoreno
06-20-2009, 09:21 AM
I am from Costa Rica, and pretty sure no one has one here yet! If any of you comes here for vacations let me know!

xbourque
06-20-2009, 02:08 PM
cayenne pepper = poivre de cayenne = mace or pepper spray.

paulgandersman
06-20-2009, 02:36 PM
I live in Austin, TX. Do not own a GH1 yet, have been told mine will ship on the 22nd. i have next day shipping. Anyone else in Austin wanna get together for some testing?