PDA

View Full Version : I Want To Make Someone Happy... I'm Gonna Cancel...

Polanski
06-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Hey,
I have an order as I told you with Shopatron for a GH1 that they say will ship in 2-4 weeks... If there's anyone interested in this order send me a PM and I will transfer the order to you and cancel it in my name. I'll call Shapatron and I'll give them the order number to be transfer to your name. I don't know if this can be done.
Anyway, I'll be canceling my order tomorrow, if someone knows of a way and is interested in getting this order, please, let me know...
I'll be glad that someone here could take advantage of this order...

I'll be waiting...

John Caballero
06-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Just cancel the order. Thats all.

Cassius
06-09-2009, 10:05 PM
If you just cancel it people will still move up in line. It would be helping a lot more people a little, rather than one person a lot.

Texanite
06-09-2009, 10:16 PM
It won't effect anybody else except maybe those local to him

Shopatron "takes customers’ orders and places them on “Confident Order Exchange” (Coex), an internet-based online exchange where orders are taken up by a local retailer for delivery or the goods are held in a store to be picked up."

Polanski
06-09-2009, 10:29 PM
I'll be canceling tomorrow... Good night... and good luck!

tackleqb
06-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Hey,
I have an order as I told you with Shopatron for a GH1 that they say will ship in 2-4 weeks... If there's anyone interested in this order send me a PM and I will transfer the order to you and cancel it in my name. I'll call Shapatron and I'll give them the order number to be transfer to your name. I don't know if this can be done.
Anyway, I'll be canceling my order tomorrow, if someone knows of a way and is interested in getting this order, please, let me know...
I'll be glad that someone here could take advantage of this order...

I'll be waiting...

So your canceling your order because they won't ship it fast enough?

Ben_B
06-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Did everyone who ordered through Panasonic get handled through shopatron? Why, why not, and what the hell? Are we stuck with getting our cameras in July like the retailers? I wanted to order directly from Panasonic! I went to their website! I put the order in there. If I wanted to buy from a middleman I would have shot myself in the face for being an idiot and wanting to buy from a middleman.