PDA

View Full Version : I will help you strengthen your script

Charli
05-21-2009, 07:54 PM
I think I came in too late to help out, good luck folks!

abalex
06-18-2009, 05:54 PM
A little bit more about yourself please...credits? experience?

thanks
gv.

ZazaCast
06-18-2009, 08:08 PM
California baby...what else does anyone need to know? :2vrolijk_08:

Charli
06-19-2009, 10:24 PM
My first script made the quater-finals of the Austin Film Festival.
My second script made it to the quater-finals of the Austin Film Festival.

The Austin Film Festival is one of the top five screenwriting/film festivals in America.

My third script was written during the screenwriting course I took at "Writer's Bootcamp" one of the top-notch screenwriting courses in the States producing the most successful line of writers on t.v. and film. When I went to qualify the top recruiter (who still emails me from time to time) said I was the first candidate that sounded like a director he's ever seen and heard, took me in immediately.

That script I pitched at a pitch fest held by Christopher Nolan who was with CAA at the time. During this festival, out of the 50 or so people who were pitching their ideas, he said that my story (which was written at the bootcamp) was the ONLY story that could be made into a movie.

I'm currently rewriting that feature along with another pop-corn feature in which I have two professionals, one who recently sold his script and is currently having it produced, who will and WANT to see my work.

I said I wouldn't write a short script, only help with dialogue. I regress. I will help anyone who needs help at any stage.

As of late I have given feedback to 7 scripts on the DoneDealPro site so I'm a little wired and ready to write.

If you need help of ANY kind, PM me. One guy has, and I don't give a wha-hoo if you're a good director or not.

I've been giving so much time to help writers get their scripts ready, I'm really into the mentoring process.

I KNOW what the hell I'm doing, really, know, so pm me if you think you're story isn't working.

I'll do what I can, available for phone consulations, no charge, I'm just having a great time mentoring screenwriters, that I'm now just spreading it out to these boards. Pm, because I don't always read these posts.