PDA

View Full Version : THE WALK OF SHAME :: shot on EX-1

dandobi.com
05-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Here's my new Pilot "THE WALK OF SHAME" shot on the EX-1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOc47D6dnGg
(watch in HQ)

Love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave a YouTube comment as well !

thefilmaddict
05-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Very funny! Nice work. I would watch this. It's written like Seinfeld and shot like Curb. I wish you the best!

lostsheep007
05-05-2009, 10:38 PM
I really enjoyed that too. Awesome!! ;-)

dandobi.com
05-14-2009, 11:18 PM
thanks thanks! any constructive criticism ?

dougspice
05-15-2009, 12:33 AM
Pretty entertaining. I like the overall setup, but I think you need to work on your pacing a bit. Cut it tighter and tighter and tighter until it can't be cut any tighter, and then cut it once more. :)

Is that LMU?

dandobi.com
05-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Pretty entertaining. I like the overall setup, but I think you need to work on your pacing a bit. Cut it tighter and tighter and tighter until it can't be cut any tighter, and then cut it once more. :)

Is that LMU?

Thanks! Yes It Is LMU, haha ... good eye!

This was 18 pages and BELIEVE ME, I cut HALF of it out in post ... as far as pacing, you think it needs to be cut even tighter? I think the thing FLYS as far as pacing, I think I might have been able to stretch it out a little even.

I'll keep that in mind though! Thanks dude !

dougspice
05-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Well, I'm assuming this is an ongoing episodic show, right? I don't fully subscribe to these ideas myself, but the general rule of thumb for the web is that anything over 5 minutes is risky. Especially comedy. So rather than continuing to cut, think about it in terms of: could this have been two episodes, instead of one? Which not only improves your apparent pace, and the willingness of people to view it, but also gives you more episodes to release as a side effect!

dandobi.com
05-20-2009, 09:49 AM
Well, I'm assuming this is an ongoing episodic show, right? I don't fully subscribe to these ideas myself, but the general rule of thumb for the web is that anything over 5 minutes is risky. Especially comedy. So rather than continuing to cut, think about it in terms of: could this have been two episodes, instead of one? Which not only improves your apparent pace, and the willingness of people to view it, but also gives you more episodes to release as a side effect!

makes sense! good call!

ikander
06-02-2009, 10:00 AM
This is actually really good.

Great work!

anthony jackson
06-03-2009, 10:45 AM
This was to funny I will pay to go,and see that movie.
keep me posted on this film.
You are going to make it !

buhce
06-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Looks good. I didn't find it funny though.

dandobi.com
06-22-2009, 11:43 PM
Looks good. I didn't find it funny though.

all good my man ! thanks for thinking it "looks good" : )

what kind of comedy are you are you into if i may ask ?

Blade Borge
08-06-2009, 01:08 PM
catchy and funny, keep up the good work!