PDA

View Full Version : GH1 Slow motion

Jack Daniel Stanley
04-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Wonder how the frenzy will increase once people catch on that they can shoot 720/60p for slo motion?
:evil:

Rakesh Jacob
04-28-2009, 08:58 AM
It's actually being debated by some of us in the "Kholi Thread." Only reason it's being debated is one of the participants seems challenged by third grade mathematics, oh well... we all have our crosses.

Jack Daniel Stanley
04-28-2009, 09:01 AM
It's not being debated by Barry Green.
As Lead Game Programmer for Command and Conquer, Lion King, Battle Tech, I think his math is OK :)

Rakesh Jacob
04-28-2009, 09:08 AM
It's not being debated by Barry Green.
As Lead Game Programmer for Command and Conquer, Lion King, Battle Tech, I think his math is OK :)

LOL
Um, I have a copy of the DVX book and I'll go out on a limb and confidently say Barry's got, at minimum, a 6th grade education - AT MINIMUM!!

Seriously?! Lead programmer?! That's sick math pwning skills ;)

Oedipax
04-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Wait a minute... our Barry did Command and Conquer? I can't put into words how cool that is. There's no telling how many hours of C&C I played growing up.

Jack Daniel Stanley
04-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Wait a minute... our Barry did Command and Conquer? I can't put into words how cool that is. There's no telling how many hours of C&C I played growing up.
BG is pretty cool in general.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0337626/
Who knew nerds could be so cool? Bill Gates's accountant I guess, but still ... :)