PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey / Philadelphia Area, Who's in?

Luis_
03-25-2009, 11:21 AM
c'mon people let's make it happen!
I have the story already written!!!
I'll be a camera man, an actor, the director, the writer, WHAT EVER!
Let's do this!
Who's with me?

--Luis

truehuss
03-26-2009, 08:39 AM
Hey Luis, I am in the philly area and although I am new at this I would love to be involved . It seems you would have much more experience at this than I but I am smart, motivated and have a very good work ethic. hit me up b y email and lemme know what your looking for.. mangelgonzal@yahoo.com
I am trying to get some experience under my belt..

Luis_
03-26-2009, 08:43 AM
Great!
I'll send you an email with more details.

--Luis

Jay Rodriguez
03-26-2009, 09:06 AM
yeah man, shoot that email to me too.... I just responded to your PM a few minutes ago.

truehuss: what's an "HM Dof adapter"? Also, how are you with the flycam 5000? Do you feel comfortable shooting with it?

EDIT: I think I figured it out.... HM= Home Made?

truehuss
03-26-2009, 11:53 AM
u got it bro.. I'm basically new at filmmaking but I've done it before as a hobby.. I'm getting ready to shoot my 1st music video for my partner.. like luis above, I actually started in music production (I have a studio in philly) but now I want to film .. Badly!! so I've been buying a few things each check, getting myself ready equipmentwise.. I have a few other things also.. anyways, luis I'm at work so i cant check my email til 6pm. I will get back with u..

imustdirect
03-26-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm in. I sent you a PM.

DjMeko
03-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Hi Luis,

I'm in.

I'm friends with Jim. He said the work you did for him was great and gave me this link yesterday. He also gave me your cell phone number and I just wanted to let you know that I'll be calling you some time tomorrow.

Jim thought we can learn a lot from each other.

Oh by the way Jim showed me some of your work, congrats on your most recent TV Commercial It's almost hard to believe you did all that by your self! Great work.

talk to you soon,

Roger

CJProductions
03-28-2009, 06:09 AM
Yo Luis!
I'm around the Philly area and I'd love to help you out in anyway with whatever you're going to film. I'm a great cameraman, kinda getting there with lighting techniques, and I can definitely contribute ideas for your story and such. If you still need help at all, let me know. I'd love to help!!:dankk2::dankk2:

Luis_
03-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Hello crew,

I'm gathering info for our first meeting. I'm going to PM Everyone tonight with the dates & times availabe so we can cordinate the best date and time for everyone.

Thanks,
--Luis

Luis_
03-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Hello crew,

I'm gathering info for our first meeting. I'm going to PM Everyone tonight with the dates & times availabe so we can cordinate the best date and time for everyone.

Thanks,
--Luis

Thanks everyone for replying back to my email and your PMs.

Just wanted to let everyone know... I'M GREEN!!! I HAVE BEEN LIT!!!

I'll have the thread up by Sunday morning,
that's if I don't have it up before then because now I'm excited!!!

:D

we talk,
Luis_

Steve Laramie
04-16-2009, 09:57 AM
im in as well.

Luis_
04-16-2009, 09:42 PM
im in as well.

Awesome!

I'll PM you for the next meeting.

Luis_

Steve Laramie
04-18-2009, 08:26 PM
Luis I see your in pennsauken Im in moorestown were neighbors. Shoot me an email.
sjlaramie@gmail.com