PDA

View Full Version : 1448 Miles

Staley
11-25-2008, 10:01 AM
I just posted a new "D90 Flick" on my blog. It's worth a visit if your looking to see some 90 footage. It's essentially a hand held tourist video but it does show the D90 in action in a variety of situations and conditions. The camera is strange, I keep getting more and more frustrated with the limitations but I also keep having a hell of a lot of fun with it. It's an enigma, heh heh.

1448 - The Flick (http://www.dailystaley.com/2008/11/25/1448-miles-the-flick/)

2wheelfilms
12-04-2008, 06:34 AM
I guess there's only so much one can do from the passenger seat of a car :) Watched as much as I could then had to stop, but the footage sure looked good to my eye. Where did you start and stop on your 1448 miles? Some of the countryside sure looked familiar.

It seems to me videophiles are all over what's wrong with this camera. I'm thinking that if one considers how D90 footage will be consumed by the enduser/viewer, it's going to be pretty much as good as any other footage.....

Having picked one up for the first time this week, I'm noticing how hard it is to keep it steady, especially if you have to move a hand or a finger for some reason.

bon chance
JB