PDA

View Full Version : homenade minee 35 adapatator- ver 2.0

Neil Rowe
01-10-2004, 12:56 PM
i mad e a home version of the minee 35 adapatator. i used a sheet of saran wrap tightly around a styrofoam disc for the ground glass element, then instead of spinning the disc, i oscillated it by stringing a rubber band tightlty through the center of it, and putting a stick fro the outside of the box to the inside, then i move the stick and pluck the rubber band to oscillate the disc. i used a sheet of tinfoil cut into tiny sqaures for mirrors, and then glued some fuzzy stuff i found in my pocket around the rear attachment to keep light out from in between my bvx100 and the minee 35. i made the glue out of white bread -potatoe flakes- and water. in the front i used alot of duct tape to hold a disposable camera viewfinder in front of a small whole i cut in the front of the tissue box. then i built a mounting sytem to hold it up in front of the dvx real good. i used a fishing pole end that i hot glued to the dvx shoe mount on the top handle , then i ran a bunch of fishing line down to the adapatator to hold it up in front of the dvx.
the depth of field is soo shallow, i can t focus on anything, unless it is so thin that i cant see it. so it must be working really well. im going to release plans soon for 3,500.00 in a complete "cd -rom" instruction kit, where i write the instructions on the cd with a sharpy marker. you will like it .

Taylor Moore
01-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Funny, Funny.
Loser stay away from the paint thinner, open some windows, man. :D

Taylor Moore
01-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Loser...not enough ;D spelling mistakes....

J.R. Hudson
01-10-2004, 03:08 PM
and then glued some fuzzy stuff i found in my pocket

Okay, so I was taking my first bite of a chicken taco when I read this line and about choked to death. That was some funny shit!

:)

jaronheard
01-10-2004, 06:11 PM
only 3500.00 dollars for the cd-versio... hell yeah! You should release on DVD too! :P