PDA

View Full Version : “TWISTED” Easter Egg Hunt Challenge…

ZazaCast
10-31-2008, 09:59 AM
As most of you should know by now, ZazaCast Films has entered two films in TwilightFest; “An Enchanting Twist of Peccadilloes” & “TWISTED”. When making these films, I thought to myself…self, how can I keep these movies very different, but tie them together in some way? So I decided to add a few ‘Easter Eggs’ to “TWISTED”!

$50 in the PayPal account of the first person to list all 6 in the "TWISTED" thread. (the date & time of the post will determine the winner)

To all DVXuser’s I offer the following challenge:

The movie “TWISTED” contains 6 ‘Easter Eggs’. These could be visual or audio and reference either DVXuser’s, the DVXuser forum or aspects from “An Enchanting Twist of Peccadilloes”

Watch “An Enchanting Twist of Peccadilloes” and pay close attention… then watch “TWISTED”…and pay closer attention because it is in this movie you will find the 6 Easter Eggs! Some are obvious…others, not so much.

Let’s see who has the sharpest eyes & ears on this forum. I know you guys can see a bad cut or find a glitch in the soundtrack a mile away…but can you find my 6 Easter Eggs? Please add your guesses to the films respective thread after your valuable & most appreciated critiques. I’ll announce the winner and list them in this thread once the TwilightFest winners have been announced.

Who will be the first to list them all?

Happy Halloween from ZazaCast Films!
-Zaza

Darkline
10-31-2008, 11:03 AM
what do we win? lol

ZazaCast
10-31-2008, 11:11 AM
what do we win? lol

...I have to check with the mods to see if I can offer a prize...wouldn't want to get DQ'd!:beer:

Dustin R. Rogan
10-31-2008, 02:27 PM
all i can say is one better be me or i'm not watching!

Rogan

...jk

Larry Rutledge
10-31-2008, 03:27 PM
Yes, you can offer a prize ... but you have to furnish it, not us.

ZazaCast
10-31-2008, 07:13 PM
But of course! Thanks Larry.

Money talks..BS walks.... $50.00 deposited in your PayPal account to the first person to find all 6 Easter Eggs in "TWISTED". Just list them along with you critique & comments in the "TWISTED" thread. The winner will be announced at the end of the fest.

ZazaCast
11-17-2008, 04:04 PM
No winners....so I get to keep my $50.00 & go drink!

Just for the record, here they are:
1. The ball from "An Enchanting Twist Of Peccadilloes" was on the shelve behind the actors.

2. The picture of the girls from "An Enchanting Twist Of Peccadilloes" was on the shelve behind the actors.

3. The Chloroform bottle from "An Enchanting Twist Of Peccadilloes" was on the shelve behind the actors.

4. The term "DVX 420" was both on the chlorofom bottle label & the name of the resolution as stated in the radio broadcast.

5. Also mentioned in the radio broadcast was Congressman Johnson - a tribute to the first place winner of TimeFest. (Mark Johnson & Fat Monster)

6. Again, mentioned in the radio broadcast was Congressman Harris - a tribute to the second place winner of TimeFest. (Mark Harris)

There you have it...sorry on one played along. (50 bucks is 50 bucks)
Cheers to all!:beer: