PDA

View Full Version : Need and editor

alex whitmer
10-16-2008, 05:17 PM
This film wasn't for this fest, but it's one of those unfinshed projects I'd love to finish so the actors can have some material for their reels, plus I hate to see stuff shelved.

Short 5 minute film. I have a rough cut if anyone wants to see it and decide.

I guess after that I'll need a composer.

Happy to trade some writing for it.

a

pauly_the_hitman
10-16-2008, 06:06 PM
Since you already helped me out with the rewrites of "The Accidental Hitman". Even though I had to do even more rewrites on the spot. I would like to see it and then decide.
Pauly

gabrielflorit
10-16-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm sure my brother would love to score your film. I'll pass the word.

ismaelflorit
10-17-2008, 12:58 AM
I'm sure my brother would love to score your film. I'll pass the word.

qft. send me the rough cut to ismaelflorit@gmail.com or lemme know if i can check it out somewhere.:thumbup:

alex whitmer
10-18-2008, 08:35 AM
Did you guys get the clip?

BigChrisfilm
10-28-2008, 11:53 PM
Did you guys get the clip?

I might be able to edit it, how would I get the footage from you?

img
10-28-2008, 11:57 PM
i would like to check it out. i also have a kick butt composer that lives 5 min from me. he maybe interested.

FDL film music composer
10-29-2008, 10:36 AM
If you want can score for you
let me know (I've scored for Project:Psych-Light and Innocence for twilightfest and Reprieve for Time fest)

for credit video sound please visit my site... www.fdlfilmusicomposer.com (http://www.fdlfilmusicomposer.com)
let me know

This film wasn't for this fest, but it's one of those unfinshed projects I'd love to finish so the actors can have some material for their reels, plus I hate to see stuff shelved.

Short 5 minute film. I have a rough cut if anyone wants to see it and decide.

I guess after that I'll need a composer.

Happy to trade some writing for it.

a

alex whitmer
10-29-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm pretty sure I have it covered, but I certainly appreciate the offer. Very kind.

aw