PDA

View Full Version : Here to help

Brandon Rice
08-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Alrighty. I'm officially pulling myself out of the main seat for this fest... just too much going on and I haven't found something I REALLY want to get done... so... I'm offering my services (free) to you... I can consult on things, or help line produce, do some writing...whatever. I'm around...

In the LA area, PM me if you want...

Peace.

ConspiracyPenguin
08-11-2008, 11:10 PM
In the LA area...

Screw you! :angry:

Just kidding. :) But are you kidding? You aren't going to do anything for this fest of your own? What if I give you a really good story idea?

Nice of you to offer help!

Shawn Philip Nelson
08-11-2008, 11:14 PM
A time-honored DVXUser tradition continues!

Brandon Rice
08-11-2008, 11:35 PM
A time-honored DVXUser tradition continues!

VERY funny... look, I'm really going to devote time to working on a couple feature scripts... as I feel that is a better use of my time right now, and I'm also crewing for a few guy's shorts, one at the end of August, and one mid-September.

Larry Rutledge
08-12-2008, 08:08 AM
How about financing? :grin:

Seriously, I can attest to the fact that Brandon has a lot going on right now. While I'm certainly disappointed to have another of my writing attempts suffer the curse of non-production, I totally understand and Brandon and I had discussed the possibility early on, so it's not a surprise.

I can also confirm that Brandon is a great guy to hook up with if you have the opportunity. In whatever capacity he joins your team, it will be to your benefit :thumbsup:

pauly_the_hitman
08-12-2008, 08:53 AM
Hey Brandon sorry to hear about that man. Well, good luck with the features it is way more beneficial to spend your time on something more lucrative anyway. Good luck, to bad we aren't closer I could use an extra hand or two.
Pauly

ConspiracyPenguin
08-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Brandon,

I totally understand what it means to be "busy," so don't worry. I just like giving you a hard time. :) Best of luck in all you do (or try to do :evil:)*

*(Come on! Give me a break! What would a Penguin Post (edit: or Dustin Rogan film) be without a little crack?)

Brandon Rice
08-12-2008, 03:01 PM
I'm pretty sure you guy's will like the two shorts I'm helping with already as well... I'm sure they'll pop up here on "user" eventually. :)

Mike Insane
08-12-2008, 09:13 PM
BRANDON! We need to talk! I would love to get some input and see if there is anywhere you feel like pitching in! I'm in LA also. In fact, if you're pulling out because you were lacking help, I'd be happy to pitch in to your project also.

PM me :)