PDA

View Full Version : Looking to help in So-Cal area

thetvirus513
08-02-2008, 11:14 PM
So I wanted to enter twilightfest on my own or with my own group however the timing just really isn't working out for me. I am from minnesota and will be transferring out to a school in southern california to continue on my sophomore year of college. I will be out there from august 23rd on, so that kind of split the time for the fest in half making it too difficult for me to plan it all out before I leave. Im just wondering if anyone is looking for any help in the area, or if anyone would be so generous as to just let me tag along and watch. Basically just looking for whatever can help me gain some experience......as always.Let me know.

Thanks!

pauly_the_hitman
08-06-2008, 07:54 AM
I could always use an extra hand here and there if you don't mind the drive up here. And we are always trying to expand the minds of young filmmakers. So come on up and have some fun.
Pauly

Brandon Rice
08-06-2008, 08:03 AM
Shoot me a PM dude, I am sure we could use you on set in September!

Kyle Stebbins
08-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Definitely hit up B-man's set. Those guys are real pros and Geoff will be on board, too... he's a good guy to learn from as well.

If I could make it out there I would definitely lend a helping hand to Brandon. Good luck, guys!

(And don't be afraid of Pauly, either!! I just don't know the guy too well.)

pauly_the_hitman
08-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Thanks Kyle. But you should be more afraid of Dustin Rogans ASS.

Definitely hit up B-man's set. Those guys are real pros and Geoff will be on board, too... he's a good guy to learn from as well.

If I could make it out there I would definitely lend a helping hand to Brandon. Good luck, guys!

(And don't be afraid of Pauly, either!! I just don't know the guy too well.)

thetvirus513
08-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Alright Im shootin you both a pm right now