PDA

View Full Version : cameras

Suzin
07-30-2008, 05:47 AM
Looking for inpute on camera suggestions, I do want a camera where attaching a hard drive is possible, open to all brands, like to hear suggestions even pro and cons . Must be compatible with Final Cut Pro. I do also use premiere and Vegas

On another note does anyone know of a small camcorder that will take wireless mic or hand held mic attachments for interviewing?
sz

RandomHero
08-06-2008, 05:51 PM
I'm not going to recomend a camera for you, as my personal tastes might vary (I shoot with an FX1 currently, but haven't dug too deep into it) However, for the second question, just buy a beachtek or the like. You can get two XLR ins for handheld/shotgun mics, and it will plug into almost any camcorder with a mic input. That's my best advice. There's a bunch of different brands or solutions for that, just the one that i see most commonly. Hope that helps at all

LittleBlackBird
12-18-2008, 09:50 PM
A great hard drive solution is a Firestore from Focus Enhancements. Connects via firewire to your camera to record tapeless, then connect the drive to your computer and offload the footage . . . easy!