PDA

View Full Version : Nor. Cal. Collaborators...

Larry Rutledge
07-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Looking to meet up with people in the Sacramento/S.F. Bay Area (shooting in the Sacramento/Davis area) who have gear (hopefully someone with an HVX).

If you are near and interested give me a shout. And if you are near and need an extra pair of hands on your set, give me a shout also :)

latenightproduction
07-29-2008, 11:16 PM
I'm in the Sf bay area, (east Bay) and would love to be part of any project as well... No hvx, and no experience in anything other than my own "art" videos, but am trying to make the move into short vids of the narrative type. Other than a willingness to help out in any way I can and get some more experience under my belt. I may be able to help out in more of an audio sense also.. I work in and out of recording studios as an engineer and have a fair amount of equipment for that, (I know you all use more speicalized mics) but, I thought I'd throw it in as something I could help with, be it mixing or soundtrack etc, I'm also a multi-instrumentalist and songwriter... Let me know if you think I could be of any help.

CB

Kevin Lee
08-02-2008, 06:34 AM
Larry, I live in the east bay as well. I have a DVX100b and a Canon XH A1. Built my own large scale dolly/crane. No HVX :( I would like to meet up with you and/or CB for the festival. A friend of mine has written the short, and that is as far as we have gotten.

Jason Miller
08-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Im in SF as well, hvx/redrock combo and more, not sure if time permits inbetween trying to make rent but maybe.

P.S. I'm also for hire.

Jason

latenightproduction
08-02-2008, 08:56 PM
kdawg... check your pm's... if you've got a script good to go... then maybe we could do something... You seem to have equip etc prety set up... if you need any other help i'm also in the east bay, would be easy to hook up...

CB

RyanT
08-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Hey Larry I sent you an email....If anybody else needs a gaffer or AC, I'm sure we can work somethin' out. Just shoot me a PM.