PDA

View Full Version : Child Actor Available

jcemerson
07-25-2008, 03:35 PM
We're making a temporary move to the LA area at the end of July and staying until the end of October. My 12 year old son, Zack Emerson, would be interested in looking at any child roles for anyone participating in the fest in the LA area. He was in the previous fest in "The Five Worst Days In The Life Of Bartholomew Saxton" as young Bartholomew and had a great time.
Thanks!
Candy (Zack's Mom) :dankk2:

alex whitmer
07-25-2008, 03:40 PM
He was brilliant. Lot to be proud of.

a

jcemerson
07-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Thanks for your kind words! He loves the acting!

Candy

clarkage
07-25-2008, 06:20 PM
I might actually be interested in having your son play in our film. I loved what he did in the five worst days. Let me know!

PS I will be out of town for a few days so go ahead and PM me and I should be able to get back to you by wed.

Thanks

jcemerson
07-25-2008, 07:34 PM
I sent you a PM. We'll be on the road to LA from Texas on Wednesday, but should arrive there by early Thursday afternoon.

Thanks!

jcemerson
07-31-2008, 07:27 AM
I forgot to mention when I posted this that Zack has a current California work permit (which we were told he needed for any acting he does out here). He's trying to build his resume, so feel free to PM me if you're interested in using him in your film. We're staying in Valencia, but are open to driving to other locations.
Thanks,
Candy