PDA

View Full Version : Need Composer and Sound person...

pauly_the_hitman
07-22-2008, 11:35 PM
I could really use a sound designer and a composer to round out the talent that is evolving for "The Accidental Hitman". I will be sending out a casting call as soon as the script has been finalized.
If you live in the High Desert or Inland Empire and want to be a part of this project please send me a PM or respond to this thread.
-Pauly

Jason Sanders
07-23-2008, 07:56 AM
Hello
Im not a composer or sound person but live in riverside and work in san bernardino. If you need any help let me know, Id like to learn as much as I can.

Jason

pauly_the_hitman
07-23-2008, 11:15 AM
What is your area of specialty? I can always use help and we are always trying to take people under our wings so to speak and teach and share all we know.
Pauly

Hello
Im not a composer or sound person but live in riverside and work in san bernardino. If you need any help let me know, Id like to learn as much as I can.

Jason

Jason Sanders
07-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Well I just got my HVX so dont have much experience with it yet. I do a lot of compositing for my own projects with AE. I would like to learn more about directing and working with actors.

Jason

pauly_the_hitman
07-23-2008, 04:09 PM
As soon as I have a preproduction meeting I will PM you and you are more then welcome to come up and join in on the fun.
Pauly

pauly_the_hitman
07-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Ok still needing a sound designer... I think I have a composer if he decides to take it on. So anybody wanna help with sound?