PDA

View Full Version : nether - collaboration thread...

Erik Olson
07-22-2008, 10:09 PM
All,

Nether (http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=142013) will be looking for collaborators and co-conspirators in the SouthEast for all phases of production.

e

Erik Olson
07-24-2008, 10:33 AM
For anyone in or near the Carolinas who is interested, I'm looking to shoot in or around Charlotte in mid-September. All of August will be given over to casting, locations and other pre-production work, including a full breakdown.

Equipment I'd like to collaborate / barter in would include a DOF adapter for the three day weekend. I've got an HVX or F900. I prefer the cadence of the HVX and the grain structure for this project. I hope that I will not be operating this, but might act as the DP. Having a great shooter would be terrific.

Sound - I might or might not lean on one of my audio operator friends from the world of reality to work on this. I will be looking for post-production audio, including an original score. Spartan and no [detectable] synth sounds are my biggest points of input so far.

VFX - I'll be looking for someone to help with three effects shots on this shoot. I'm hoping that even one of the more industrious shots might even be accomplished as a multi-layer 2d with a single foreground plate. I'm preparing Spielberg-style (read: stick figures) storyboards for these shots.

Gear on-hand so far...

HVX200
P2Store
F900
Panasonic 8" and 17" HD monitoring
EZFX Jib / Remote Head
Arri Light Kit
Jokers 200 / 400s

Tom Marshall
07-25-2008, 09:13 PM
Erik, I wish I was over there. I'd love to audition for it. Best of luck finding good cast/crew for the project.