PDA

View Full Version : Yet More Screenplays

pmark23
07-21-2008, 06:41 PM
I've put up all of my short screenplays that are twilight-zonish. There's four right now, and I'm working on another two.

If you're looking for a script send me a PM and I'll send you the link.

pmark23
07-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Here's what's up:

The Zero Islands

A guy and his friends discover the horrific future they have in store as they race to find his girlfriend during the onset of a mysterious plague.

Was written for the previous ScriptFest.

Canada

America in the very near future. The government has all but collapsed. The economy is non existent. NATO troops mass along the Canadian and Mexican borders. Chaos and violence reigns. A near tragedy forces a father to decide what's best for his family.

This was the first idea for the last fest before I went a different direction (and ended up not having time to shoot). I rewrote it for the current ScriptFest but the deadline is too far away and I'd rather it be available for shooting.

MKULTRA

A stylized depiction of the 1950's CIA LSD Bordello experiments in San Francisco. A newly-branded CIA operative faces turmoil when he falls in love with one of the prostitutes he's secretly observing.

Also written for the current ScriptFest, but it's too good to sit and wait. I wish I could do it myself.

Magnetophone

An inquisitive young women learns too much about her friends when she confronts them to understand a failed relationship.

This was produced as Minogue Space a couple 'fests ago. I'm putting this up because someone else wanted to shoot their own version for another competition, and I thought it would be interesting to see what a remake would look like. It's by far the easiest of all to shoot and can be done in one day.

I'm working on a couple others, but it'll be a few weeks before they're ready.

pmark23
07-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Updated the post -- there's a couple left...