PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Fresno Area Filmmakers...

ConspiracyPenguin
07-16-2008, 11:22 PM
On a cold and foggy central California evening all but a few were tucked into their comfortable sleeping dens. Those few were a group of local indie filmmakers. Some young, some older, all talented. Writers, actors, camera oporators. They roamed the streets making a film, a film for a local festival called...TwilightFest.

------------------------

I think it would be great, if you guys wanted, to pull all the local DVXUser members together to make one kick-arse film. Let's get a discussion going here and see who is interested. I can write and I can act and I can hold a boom pole if I have to, so there is a start. :grin:

Troy Ruff
07-22-2008, 12:04 AM
On a cold and foggy central California evening all but a few were tucked into their comfortable sleeping dens. Those few were a group of local indie filmmakers. Some young, some older, all talented. Writers, actors, camera oporators. They roamed the streets making a film, a film for a local festival called...TwilightFest.

------------------------

I think it would be great, if you guys wanted, to pull all the local DVXUser members together to make one kick-arse film. Let's get a discussion going here and see who is interested. I can write and I can act and I can hold a boom pole if I have to, so there is a start. :grin:

Nice man, I am just about done writing my new Twilight Fest film. Im really excited. I could always use the help. So you want to your more then welcome. Same for you, I would love to help you out if you need it. Us film makers got to stick together and help each other out. :)

Matt Sconce
07-22-2008, 09:02 AM
I am extemely busy lately trying to keep my head above water:crybaby:, but I am interested in helping any of you that need it! :thumbsup: I am still up in the air if I will do one of my two twilightfest ideas. Let me know what help you Fresnans and Coarsegoldians need and I will see if I can do it. I, of course, am always interested in directing nice scripts, or rockin the camera, but I would produce on some of your stuff if you need it as well. Let me know as I am here to help. :beer:

Bryan
07-24-2008, 05:10 PM
I was thinking of adapting an idea for Twightlight fest and shooting it in Fresno. Sounds like fun.

Any HD camera owners interested in collaborating?

sfoster
07-25-2008, 09:53 PM
If I have the time, I'll be there! Shoot I'll probably be there even if I don't have the time! Who needs sleep anyway!

Matt Sconce
07-25-2008, 10:10 PM
I'd be in as well.

ConspiracyPenguin
07-25-2008, 10:17 PM
I'm obviously not in. That's why I started this thread.

No, but seriously, I am totally in for a collaborative effort. If you need any help (I write and I act and I can hold a boom pole if need be) let me know!