PDA

View Full Version : Screenwriting Services Available

Tom Shortridge
07-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Fresh off my epic win of the TimeFest door prize, I am announcing my availability to all interested members of DVXuser as a screenwriter.

I'm relatively new to the site, and haven't made much of a name for myself here yet, but I hope you look past that as you begin your productions, and keep me in mind.

Have a story in mind, but need a writer to breathe characters to life? I'm your boy.

Need a script from scratch? I can cover that as well.

Have a script, but need a second opinion? I'll be glad to look over what you have and give as much constructive criticism as you like.

I already have one script available for use. My ScriptFest script, The Hunt, should work for TwilightFest as well. Three characters, minimal location, action, some heavy-hitting emotion. Done well, I believe it could be a very solid entry. Let me know if you might be interested, and I'll get it to you ASAP.

And if nobody needs any script-work done - hey, no biggie. I'm here in Hampton, VA, if anyone local, from anywhere Baltimore down to NC, needs a grip or extra.

I look forward to working with any of you, and to seeing what comes out of TwilightFest.

- Tom Shortridge

chriscurl
07-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Im in Virginia Beach! am looking for some script help for sure, lets talk!

Judgement
07-17-2008, 11:54 AM
**Attention****

Get a FREE TWILIGHT fest script!
Only 2 more scripts to go!

Ki-Ki
07-18-2008, 02:31 PM
Judgement, I've seen you posting in everyone's topic about scripts. Perhaps you could create your own to.. :)

Judgement
07-18-2008, 05:02 PM
Yeah-Ki Ki
But the more I post- the more people will see!!

Tom Shortridge
07-22-2008, 01:21 PM
meh, might as well give this a bump. Offer's still open.