PDA

View Full Version : Need some people to help me out...

rgill50
04-22-2008, 02:05 PM
With feedback. Anyone willing to take a look at my short scripts and give some constructive criticism to make them better. I am trusting that no one on here would steal ideas or script, everyone seems like a pretty close-knit family.

But if you do :kali: haha

Thanks, just give me a pm or you can email me at rgill50@gmail.com

- Ryan

O and I don't really know how this works but please no one that would disqualify me from the scriptfest by reading it.

ConspiracyPenguin
04-22-2008, 03:08 PM
As a writer, I'd be happy to look over your scripts for you. Email them to me:

conspiracypenguinproductions@gmail.com

rgill50
04-24-2008, 12:50 AM
email sent. thanks man

Danielleus
04-24-2008, 06:37 PM
I'd love to take a look too. These are ideas you're doing for scriptfest? Send em my way if you want. I promise not to steal ideas but I'm a little swamped at the moment, so no telling when I can get back. If you are pushing for SCRIPTfest I'll try really hard to get to it in a timely manner.

Email to: danielleus@gmail.com

ConspiracyPenguin
04-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Got the email, I'll take a look. Are these for ScriptFest? If they are, I will try to put a rush on it, but as was said above, it is very short notice and I can't make any guarentees. Going through these and coming up with things to say takes time, and I am pretty busy. I could probably turn them both back to you in less than a week, though. I'll email you back.

conrad_johnson
04-24-2008, 08:53 PM
I'd like to look them over.

buymorefish@hotmail.com

-Joe

rgill50
04-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Thanks for all the interest.

I am submitting them to scriptfest regardless, but I was just interested on how people who didn't know me thought about them. So no rush or anything, it's mostly just interest. But if there are suggestions on how to improve them in anyway, it would be great to be able to make those changes before I enter them.

Thanks again!

-Ryan