PDA

View Full Version : Saw Red footage 4K projected !

Barry_Green
04-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Sat through the Red footage exhibition in the big 4K projector theater. It was very cool that the first segment they showed was all footage from actual Red users -- nice to put the users up front that way. And Jack Daniel Stanley was on the big screen! Okay, so it was only from the back and for half a second, but he was up there, which was cool.

The footage was, by and large, astonishing. Well done by all the Red shooters.

ryan brown
04-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the update Barry, sounds like you're staying busy over there... although it really just make's me want to join in the fun.

Kholi
04-14-2008, 09:30 PM
I heard about this RED reel. I want to see it! They said it had some REALLY bad ass footages on it.

Jack Daniel Stanley
04-14-2008, 09:31 PM
Sat through the Red footage exhibition in the big 4K projector theater. It was very cool that the first segment they showed was all footage from actual Red users -- nice to put the users up front that way. And Jack Daniel Stanley was on the big screen! Okay, so it was only from the back and for half a second, but he was up there, which was cool.

The footage was, by and large, astonishing. Well done by all the Red shooters.
Mac, I expect my residuals any day now :)

Shawn Philip Nelson
04-14-2008, 09:52 PM
one of the clips was mine :-). I saw the presentation too! Barry; I'd say hi but I have no idea what you look like

FatDaddy
04-14-2008, 11:29 PM
one of the clips was mine :-). I saw the presentation too! Barry; I'd say hi but I have no idea what you look like

Tall, dark and handsome as opposed to Jarred the gentile giant. You can find him anywhere!

Barry - didn't see you at the P2 party? Did you go? Actually, not to exciting except for the food and drink (and the rap group that came in at 10:00pm - not for Pany :-))

mcgeedigital
04-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Tall, dark and handsome as opposed to Jarred the gentile giant. You can find him anywhere!

Barry - didn't see you at the P2 party? Did you go? Actually, not to exciting except for the food and drink (and the rap group that came in at 10:00pm - not for Pany :-))

And the fact that we got to see Jan dance a little! :2vrolijk_08:

Matty_g
04-15-2008, 06:25 AM
how about those bad ass interviews playing on the monitors outside the booth eh... (shameless plug)

For real though, the reel is pretty bad ass. Wish i was there seeing it in 4k. I haven't even seen the grades on some of them.

Abu Reno
04-15-2008, 06:48 AM

I thought the very first clip was yours but then realized it was a whole new clip. But I did see your clip with sun beaming through the trees. Looked bad ass on the projector. The Guerilla and Argentine clips were AMAZING!!!!

William_Robinette
04-15-2008, 08:33 AM
Yeah, that was hands down the best footage I have ever seen projected. Blows away what you see in the movie theater on a friday night.