PDA

View Full Version : Announcement for all Participants and Winners. PLEASE READ

Jason Ramsey
11-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Hey Guys.

Everyone who entered gets at least a small prize. Everyone who successfully uploaded that is. This includes exhibition only entrants (You will receive a copy of the DVD "Flip") as well.

Here is the deal. If you entered your mailing address properly when you uploaded your film, then I already have it.

You only need to pm me with your address if:

You entered your shipping information incorrectly.
You didn't enter it (if that's even possible).
You wish for your prize(s) to be sent to an address other than the one you provided on the upload form.If you entered it correctly, I already have it, and will begin forwarding contact information to the Festival sponsors.

Those of you who won special awards (beyond the top three, and the mod squad awards) DO need to pm me. There are some prizes up for grabs, and I will do it on a first come first serve basis for you folks. PM me with the necessary information.

Those of you who have sent me pm's with your address. Please re-send it ONLY if it is different from the one you provided on the upload form, and title it "ADDRESS CORRECTION FOR HALLOWS FEST". This will allow me to keep it organized and make sure that everyone gets their stuff in a timely and accurate manner.

Thanks a lot. And congratulations to all of you. Please be a little patient with me as I have over 40 entrants getting prizes and 10 grand worth of stuff to get out to you all. But, if you get concerned/haven't heard anyting, feel free to pm me with a polite request for information to make sure I am staying on top of it :)

I guess that is it. Any questions can be posted below.

Take care,
Jason

abalex
11-12-2007, 10:38 PM
wait, people who entered but didn't actually win anything will still receive a price???

Jason Ramsey
11-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Everyone who submitted a film gets a copy of the movie "Flip" by a DVXuser member here. See the prizes list here. (http://www.dvxuser.com/jason/HallowsPrizes)

Also, beyond the top three there was Best Cinematography, and Creative Vision. And, then there were 3 films that were special selection. They will get some of the other stuff listed in the last section of the prize list.

Does that answer your question?