PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the DVXUSER staff

mameragex
11-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Just popped in to say good job to all who entered. I was planning on doing something this year but I still haven't had the chance to get my cam fixed. That doesn't mean that I haven't been filing though! Actually...My last years entry "Waiting Kindred" got me a job at one of the top Ad agency's in my city with REEAALY good pay. You guys probably have seen a few of the commercials I helped put together /directed or created viz FX for quite a few major corps. So I guess I should thank Jarred & Barry & all others responsible for this site and the contests. And you guys make sure to keep these films, they look really good in demo reels.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Again! and I will see you guys at the next contest.:Drogar-Angry(DBG):

Jack Daniel Stanley
11-09-2007, 03:15 AM
hey congrats on your gig.

Beat Takeshi
11-09-2007, 03:41 AM
Congrats!! It was opposite for me. I was able to quit my ok paying day job to do this full time and loving every minute of it. Wish I did this 5 years ago.

Nic Aragon
11-09-2007, 11:38 AM
omg, where have you been?!

lol. good deal mam! wish the best for you

Marlon Ladd
11-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Yeah, congrats, Mam. And I agree, I think these fests. and this forum is off the chain (that means great).

Jack Daniel Stanley
11-09-2007, 10:09 PM
I think they're off the heezy. (did I get that right?)

mameragex
11-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Thanks guys! I've been so busy working the new gig that I don't have a lot of time to play with you guys anymore:cry:, and I miss Dvxuser like crazy:undecided! I am still planning some time off so I can put something together to scare the pants off people. :cheesy:

Yeah. DVXUSER... It's off the heezy fo sheezy my neezy!!!

Jason Ramsey
11-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Save the Love for LoveFest :evil:

Congrats to you, man. It's nice to hear these kinds of things.

later,
Jason

deedive
11-13-2007, 12:44 AM
thanx to all the mod, and everyone that made all hallowsfest great!