Simon Höfer
08-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Cast / Crew / Production notes...

Cast:

Crew:
Simon Höfer
Sinan Kurtulus

Production notes:
So this will be my/our first "real" project and of course the first fest entry. We do not have so much time for this project. I am quite busy right now and my partner will not be available before the 24th of september, but I hope we can do it. Anyway, due to these time issues, it will probably be a quite short entry.

Good luck everybody!

Simon Höfer
08-29-2007, 12:47 AM
reserved

Tom Marshall
08-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey man, it's about time you decided to enter! Can't wait to hear more about this one... :beer:

Simon Höfer
08-30-2007, 01:07 AM
Yeah :) I just got so excited about posting this thread... couldnt resist. :D

tmnt
09-02-2007, 03:29 AM
Come on Norm, I wanna see the poster. :smile:

Simon Höfer
09-02-2007, 03:36 AM
Come on Norm, I wanna see the poster. :smile:

I guess you posted in the wrong thread? ^^

tmnt
09-02-2007, 03:38 AM
No, right thread, wrong name. Come on Nomis is what I meant.

Simon Höfer
09-02-2007, 03:45 AM
Sorry, I havent had time yet. Came home to Germany from Tokyo last night. 20+ hour travelling :) I will see what I can do in the next week. I have a lot of things to manage here. Lived the last half year in Japan, so I am quite busy.

Simon Höfer
09-18-2007, 02:15 PM
Added a temporary poster in the first post. :) Not to mention that I am a Photoshop professional...

tmnt
09-18-2007, 09:11 PM
That poster is VERY nice, in the words of Lloyd Christmas "I like it a lot" but please, please Nomis, tell me that text is only temporary.

Simon Höfer
09-19-2007, 03:31 AM
Yep, I think only the text. When my partner comes back he will polish it a little bit up. He is the Photoshop guy, not me :)

Right now I am a bit afraid if we can pull it off or not. I am quite busy refurbishing(?)/ renovating(?) my place. I just had some time for location scouting, so I could at least come up with a poster.

I am also waiting for my Manfrotto tripod. I ordered it last week, but right now the shop is waiting for the delivery from Manfrotto itself.

And I am not yet finished building my stabilizer and didnt even start building a track dolly :D All plans I wanted to do. Well, I will see.

DarkMatter
09-20-2007, 03:29 AM
Sorry, I havent had time yet. Came home to Germany from Tokyo last night. 20+ hour travelling :) I will see what I can do in the next week. I have a lot of things to manage here. Lived the last half year in Japan, so I am quite busy.

I hear you on that trip just got back from Fukuoka Japan awhile ago, though we are a little closer I think it was only 18 hours. Whare did you go in Japan/ live?

Simon Höfer
09-20-2007, 04:07 AM
I lived in Tokyo for half a year. Did an internship at a german company over there.

The 20+ hours were from house to house. Including flight, bus/car and some waiting time.

DarkMatter
09-20-2007, 04:14 AM
Right on, I plan to visit Tokyo next summer. Not sure about living there though, course with all the crap going on in the US recently I might consider it.

Simon Höfer
09-26-2007, 05:00 PM
Ok, it is not going forward that fast, but today was sportsday so I did some stunt testing. Maybe I put a short clip up later..

DarkMatter
09-26-2007, 05:02 PM
You still have a month don't sweat it!

Simon Höfer
10-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Well, I am sweating :D

I almost finished the "script" and I am already selecting music for the scenes.

I also did location scouting and some stunt testing, but the deadline is coming nearer and I am not sure if we can pull it off or not. We will see.

But I will finish this one anyway. Even if its not for the fest.

This one will be in english. Its not much dialoge, but I am mainly doing this one for myself and for you guys, thats why I didnt choose german ;)

DimmuJed
10-05-2007, 08:14 PM
I think your poster is really cool. I think the two most under used/appreciated places a horror film could take place in are Swamps/Marshes and Asylums (like 1920's style).

Though I could be wrong and that could actually be grass with a boardwalk, either way I likes it.

Simon Höfer
10-16-2007, 11:27 AM
Actually it is grass *g* BUT today I went on for location scouting.

There is this creepy house in that swamp area. Long time ago one of the girls living there got killed by her father. And later somebody burned a homeless guy to death.

When I was about 15 I went there a few times with some friends. Man thats a really freaky place. The house got 5 floors and everything is broken. You must be carefull not to break through the stairs. And then you find the girls room with old barbies and bullet holes in the windows.

Well... probably we can pull it off next weekend, but I am not sure. My friend is quite busy.

Joops
10-16-2007, 11:46 AM
The house got 5 floors and everything is broken. You must be carefull not to break through the stairs. And then you find the girls room with old barbies and bullet holes in the windows.

Sounds like the Detroit Hilton. :grin:(justa joke)

DarkMatter
10-27-2007, 06:04 PM
What happened Nomis? I was looking forward to this one!

Simon Höfer
10-28-2007, 05:20 AM
Hey, we had some problems. Time problems and also some computer issues (fixed now).

We will still make this short, but you have to be patient. Probably towards the end of the year.

Anyway, looking forward to your and all the other entrys. Good luck man!

Simon Höfer
10-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Ok, for your amusement I made a short temporary version. Its even conform to the festival rules *g*

Falling (8MB) (http://www.dvxuser.ramjetfilms.com/falling1.avi)
(Right Click and Save as)
It is an Xvid avi

It's lack of emotion is really dark.

DarkMatter
10-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Something is wrong, I'm not able to view it?

Simon Höfer
10-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Here we go again:
Falling (8MB) (http://www.dvxuser.ramjetfilms.com/falling1.avi)
(Right Click and Save as)
It is an Xvid avi

DarkMatter
10-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Hahaha, That was awesome!