PDA

View Full Version : Untitled Horror Film for Hallow Fest

ramsaur
08-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Status

Shut Down. Can not enter hallow fest. All computers crashed or not available to edit. I still my do this film, but not for the fest.

Next fest I will enter if I meet all the requirements.

cinealma
08-23-2007, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the mix!

Ki-Ki
08-24-2007, 04:03 AM
Good luck matt, glad to see you're entering. =]

ramsaur
08-26-2007, 08:29 AM
Update:

Some locations have been found.

About to talk to crew member about getting wrecked cars.

Script Complete now in getting all props, locations, and everything else ready.

Shooting should begin sometime September.

I believe I will also be doing another or 2 more films for the fest.

Electric Unagi
08-26-2007, 04:27 PM
Welcome!!!! I've participated as an actor in 2 other fests and my first submission behind the camera was with Adfest 2007. Looking forward to what you come up with!!!

DarkMatter
09-26-2007, 05:07 AM
How is shooting coming along? Is there a poster coming soon at least? Keep us in the loop!

ramsaur
10-13-2007, 11:46 AM
sry for not keeping updated. I have been busy with some other films and now trying to do this at the last minute. I am now talking to the actors to see if we can do it. If not there are at least 1 or 2 other films that I can make that wouldn't take as long to shoot and edit.

Poster will be coming soon.

New Working Title - The Storm

Glideshot
10-13-2007, 12:28 PM
Truly an interesting synopsis...can't wait to see what you do with this!

Good Luck!!!

Ki-Ki
10-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Nice to hear an update. Looking forward to what you produce. =]

Keep us informed.

Brandon Rice
10-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the update :thumbsup:

ramsaur
10-14-2007, 06:47 AM
updated:

Trying very hard to make this film possible, if it does not happen I am still going to enter one but it may not be this film i'm talking about right here. I have some others in mind that I could rig up.

DarkMatter
10-14-2007, 06:43 PM
No sweat, better hurry it's coming down to the wire!

Joops
10-14-2007, 06:49 PM
Sounds cool. Good Luck.

ramsaur
10-20-2007, 03:34 PM
hey guys my editing computer (mac iBook) just shut down on me last night. I would use my sister's iBook but her's also shut down (the finder did). So I just pre-ordered leapard which releases the 26th aka the date the hallow fest is due.

sorry guys! I really wanted to enter and had a script all laid out. There might be some ways around this with this windows XP i'm using (all though I would be editing in Windows Movie Maker... :undecided)

i'll keep yall updated..

good luck to everyone else!

Edit: thought of something...
The only thing I can think of doing is digging through my room looking for a firewire card I bought a while back for the computer (Windows XP), download the drivers, film with my old DV camera, and edit it in Windows Movie Maker. I guess we'll find out.. (Check out the very first post.. I am keeping a status updated! )

ramsaur
10-21-2007, 07:29 PM
sorry for the double post but i wanted to bump this back up to let everyone know the final words are that I will not be entering anymore. That other way around of trying to edit will not work out with me.

Ki-Ki if you're reading this.. sorry man, but good luck with your film. Hope to see it!

And good luck to all other dvx users entering the festival!